“Absolutely Chic!”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Delicious and great atmosphere!! The menu has several options to please all tastes. Make sure you try their house wine, it's affordable and really good. On busy nights, be ready to wait or plan ahead with reservations.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Interesting and eclectic choices of food. Everything from Pate a la compagne and meatloaf. All delicious, all worth a try.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We were only able to enjoy a bottle of wine and some appetizers here, but were so enchanted by the charming, French-looking patio. The menu looked great, but we had other dinner plans. The restaurant was crowded and reservations would be a good idea.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

We went to the Blue Talon Bistro before Christmas last year. It was the first time I was meeting my boyfriends family. The restaurant is beautiful inside and has many rooms to be seated in. The menu is small but each item is made from different ingredients. I ordered the chicken and mushroom crepes. It was rich and delicious. The portions were perfect for how filling the meals are and I needed a box to go. I really liked how they had a different special for each day of the week. My boyfriends family and I ordered everything from drinks, appetizers, entrees, and dessert. The creme brulee was very rich and the presentation was light and energetic. The service was great and it is extremely important for friendly and attentive service. We had a lovely meal together from start to finish. I also loved the small town it was located in, old colonal style area. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to step outside the box when it comes to trying new foods. If you want something different other than the average burger, steaks, and fries, then this restaurant is perfect for you.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Very nice restaurant in the core area of Colonial Williamsburg, eay to find. Excellent menu with daily specials but reserve early due to its popularity. Not as upscale of La Yaca but very nice in every way. You can't go wrong here.