“A Wonderful Dinner”

Waypoint Seafood and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Waypoint Seafood and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 430 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$30 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountsbay
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I have been at Waypoint several times and always enjoy my meal and this time was no exception. Christine, our server, was very attentive to our needs and checked on us periodically during the meal. The food was very good - one of my favorite vegetables is beets and the beet salad was wonderful. Howard, the manager, treats everyone so special and makes sure you know he appreciates you having dinner at Waypoint. Customer service is super!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Special place for us.We go there for Birthdays or Just Whatever. We Just Love this Place. It has terrific Martini's Too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Whether it's a business lunch or a special date, you can always make a safe reservation at Waypoint. Their signature Rockfish Ruben is a reliable hit to recommend to any friend for lunch. Something special about management and owners are that they really do support the community, hosting special events for our local non-profits. That means something to most people who become patrons for life! (besides the great menu and service!).

1  Thank DRChin
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Found the perfect spot in Williamsburg for an amazing evening. From the delicious food and cocktails to a wonderful staff and atmosphere. Felt like a perfect getaway. Can't wait for our next visit =)

1  Thank erinvyce
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have been eating here for a few years now and it has never let me down once. I always leave feeling satisfied and full. The food is amazing and has so much variety. I usually ask for the waiter "Eric". He never disappoints and is delightful waiter. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!