All reviews front desk waffles room was clean free cookies pool and hot tub busch gardens queen suite bypass road the breakfast area first morning would stay here again great place to stay pool area minute drive nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful we've stayed
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
AnneFreemanYoung, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!! Does not even deserve 1 star.
We had booked a 5 night stay and upon check-in, initially learned that the hotel had not reserved us the proper room, despite my verifying the reservation 2 months earlier. The staff made absolutely no effort to correct the situation and blamed it on us. The manager, Anne, hid in her office and barely would come out to speak with us. Unfortunately, we had to spend at least 1 night there, but we were extremely happy to leave the next day and move to a different hotel. And, on top of that, the room they gave us was dark and dingy.
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS HOTEL!!! I am not usually the type to write reviews, but this experience really put a damper on our vacation.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Edward B
AnneFreemanYoung, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Edward and Michelle, We apologize that on Sunday July 29 we could not comfortably accommodate your family. In my experience as a mom, I totally agree with you Edward, that our king bed suite with sofa sleeper, is not sufficient for two parents with their adult son and adult daughter on a 5 night vacation. Unfortunately, that was exactly what Michelle booked online with Agoda.com. In an attempt to solve your dilemma after check in, I suggested to our Guest Service Representative that she could upgrade you to two connecting rooms, since our two queen bed suites with sofa sleeper, were already sold out for the week. This seemed a logical solution for your family to be comfortable on their vacation. Unfortunately, Michelle declined and most probably due to the additional expense. When I stocked pool towels later that afternoon I informed your family poolside that I had personally delivered your daughter a complimentary rollaway for the night. Monday morning I apologized to Michelle at check out and gave her specific information on how to obtain a refund from Agoda.com. All of us at the Country Inn & Suites sincerely hope you enjoyed the rest of your Williamsburg visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
AnneFreemanYoung, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stayed here for a week on a trip to Busch Gardens, Water Country, and Colonial Williamsburg. Room was kind of plain but clean. Breakfast was decent overall (great some mornings, took a pass other mornings), but thats just personal preference. Loved the indoor pool and the hours were great - opened early, stayed open late. Every staff member we encountered was pleasant and sweet with my kids. My only real gripe was how awful the wi-fi was. It was impossible to connect on our phones/ipads most of the time. I had an easier time on my MacBook but even when I did, it was slow. Great location and if they fixed the wifi, I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: July 2018