“sorry gang... Wasabi has closed”
Review of Wasabi Oriental Buffet - CLOSED

Wasabi Oriental Buffet
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2012

This was my favorite eatery in town, and became a ritual stop after church on Sunday. Mike Hu, the proprietor, got out and it has been replaced by Peter Chang. Mike, I hope you come back and open a new restaurant... we will be regulars!

2  Thank Jim O

Reviewed 2 August 2012

The food on the buffet area was not kept warm. There was a good variety of items to select from. None of it was worth going back for a second helping though.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Normally I am not one for buffets, but I was with a group of friends (all W&M students, so we got 10% for dinner). Had lots of normal chinese dishes that were good, chicken was actually white meat which was nice. 6-7 sushi roll and sashimi to choose from, all pretty good for a buffet. I guess they have upgrades like crab legs but we did not eat any. Also looked like they had a Mongolain BBQ type set up, but I wasn't sure if you needed to pay extra so none of us tried it. Vegetarian friend found enough diversity. I was overall impressed, place doesn't look like anything special, but the food was pretty good, would probably go back for lunch as the price is a few bucks cheaper.

1  Thank sabrepride91
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Sushi is good here but none of the other food on this buffet really delivers. It is moderately priced and there are allot of choices but Williamsburg has plenty of more interesting places. Atmosphere at this restaurant needs desparate help.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Will def. Not go back. Food had no flavor. The best thing there was the pre- packaged ice cream cups.... Atmosphere was seriously lacking. Waitresses were o.k..not great/ not bad.