“Terrible”
Review of Wasabi Oriental Buffet - CLOSED

Wasabi Oriental Buffet
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Will def. Not go back. Food had no flavor. The best thing there was the pre- packaged ice cream cups.... Atmosphere was seriously lacking. Waitresses were o.k..not great/ not bad.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We were traveling with other family and kids so bargain dining is always at our look out but their foods were dried up for being out for too long, we were there at 645p on Monday night and host/cashier tried take extra $20 from our change. We will never go back there and will not recommend it.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Wasabi offers a large buffet which includes most standard Oriental dishes plus a nice sushi area.

1  Thank HockeyMomSTL
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I get to Williamsburg several times a year, and this is one of the places i try and visit. The Lunch Buffet is very good, and great price. Try it out.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

For a couple of years now my hubby and I have eaten lunch at Wasabi almost on a weekly basis. The past six months maybe longer, the food just isnt what it used to be. Some of the regular dishes we always fill our plates with, are tasting different each time we visit for lunch. Our last visit was average yet again. This was the first time the (I call them crab rangoons, but it's just cream cheese rangoons at Wasabi) rangoons and the egg rolls were sitting in the oil they were fried in. I picked up one egg roll with the tongs and it was dripping with excess oil. It was sad really. These two items have always been fried perfectly in the past visits. The General Tso's chicken was rather vinegar tasting this time. I could keep going about each item we each tasted, but, I think the point is the owner needs to taste the food being put out.
We dont know the owner, but, he's always very sweet greeting us with a smile, and a welcome, and thanking us for coming in as we leave. Such simple changes of finding the cook that represents his food properly would make a world of difference to Wasabi. Two years ago the place was always busy at lunch time. This friday, there was 3 tables eating lunch. This still could be the best Oriental Buffet in Williamsburg, but, the owner needs to do something soon.