“great chinese restaurant”
Review of Wasabi Oriental Buffet - CLOSED

Wasabi Oriental Buffet
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This restaurant has got a great selection of food. If you like sushi, this is the place to try. Prices are excellent and food is fresh and you don't have to wait long when a particular food is empty, they are right there to fill it up.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

My wife doesn't care for buffets, as she thinks hot tables ruin any food. My good friends are food snobs, joined me here once, and I could tell they wouldn't be back. But my wife's out of town, so once again, I ate there alone. I admit that much of the buffet food is unappetizing and taseless, but the trick to eating here is to stick with the Mongolian barbecue and the sushi. I do enjoy the hot and sour soup and I always take a large helping of the seaweed. The mussels are large and fresh but lay off the ones that are covered with some kind of cheesy concoction, as are several other items. So, if you're careful in what you choose, you'll do alright. For the money, it can be a great deal

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Yesterday I and my daughters visited WASABI in Williamsburg as we have done for the past two years. The quality of the food was less than it normally is, the shrimp seemed a bit more "fishy" in flavor and odor. From the salad bar I discovered a chunk of glass or plastic a little over 1/16 inches in diameter either glass or plastic, though I was not able to cut it with a steak knife to show it tough it was. I brought this up to the lady at register
and we still paid the 7.49 for the three of us though she gave us a $1.50 discount. She brought this up to the server.

I noticed there is a different cook wearing a seed cap who was about 5 feet tall. I presume this was the cook as he came out fo the kitchen. I have never seen him before.
I have not had this dilema before at this restruant.

I hope they improve. I love the location and value.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

This oriental buffet is second to none in freshness and food quality. The sushi selection is more 'center' than rice. The meats are delicious, as are the vegetables, salads, and desserts.

Lunch buffet is $7.95 Evening buffet is $10.95

We have switched from Mongolian Grill to Wasabi Oriental Buffet as our favorite in Williamsburg.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Pretty good fare in Williamsburg as far as buffets go. I am a vegetarian and so I can always find enough good things to eat on this buffet.