Just stayed here this past weekend (April 14, 2012 to April 15, 2012). Our reason for coming to Williamsburg, VA was to go to Busch Gardens. We stayed one night and used this hotel as our rest up venue. This hotel was very nice for the value, paid 151.00 for our King Studio Suite and it was a really nice room, very large and we had no issues with any of the room features, A/C unit worked perfectly, bed was very comfortable (not to mention huge), room was very clean. Our sleep was uninterrupted (we did have our room on the pool side, not on the road), friends we were visiting Williamsburg with stayed on the road side and they had no complaints of road noise (everything in their room was also in great working order).
I will say this for the complimentary breakfast, the eggs were measly scrambled eggs with plasticy unmelted cheese and ham cubes thrown in along with some lovely and extremely dry potato cubes. Hot prepared food aside, they did have a nice selection of food choices, bagels, waffles, cereal, oatmeal with fixins' (dried cranberries and walnuts). I didn't hold a lot of regard in the breakfast because after all it was complimentary and most importantly just a walk downstairs away and so convenient (perfect for us hard late night partiers).
In essence, stay here, its an awesome value and hotel for the price. Especially for some of the price gouging that goes on in a destination town like Williamsburg. Well done Hampton Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a busy schedule of meetings or a fascinating day exploring Williamsburg's historical attractions, retreat to the Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central hotel. Swim laps in the indoor pool, unwind in the whirlpool or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. Clock up some miles in the fitness center or help yourself to free tea and coffee and relax in the lobby. The business center is always open for catching up on work or contacting family back home. For breakfast, our hotel near Colonial Williamsburg offers Hampton's free hot breakfast every morning. Hampton's On the Run™ Breakfast Bags are available Monday to Friday for guests in a hurry. Relax in a guest room or suite and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or surf the net with free high-speed internet access. Pick up a late night snack from the suite shop and get a fantastic night's sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). Our hotel also offers meeting space for an intimate business meeting or social event ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn