“Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Linda D
“Condo”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Condo is in a resort. Everyone I spoke to was extremely polite and the unit was great. Just wish we were able to stay longer and enjoy the amenities. Beautiful landscape. Enjoyed seeing the deer in the pasture.

Ckay_13
Dover, Delaware
“Beautiful resort close to Busch Gardens and downtown Williamsburg. Great for families and couple.”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We would stay again. Much better alternative than hotels for families with kids (we had two teens and two adults). We stayed two nights in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor unit. This was our second time staying at this resort. Beautiful, well kept grounds with something for everyone to do and the staff is professional and very friendly and helpful. There are beautiful and tranquil areas throughout the resort with wildlife and pretty views and then fun going on in the pools, mini-golf, basketball courts, and playground areas, etc. Overall quiet resort even with all the activities. Very safe and secure with friendly attentive staff and security officers. We wished the general store and coffee shop were open later but there are great stores and restaurants within walking distance or a short drive. Very close to everything, great location!

The room we stayed in was clean and well stocked but needed some TLC: the living room and sunroom furniture was dirty or stained, the lamps in the living room and one in the bedroom didn’t work, the outside patio chairs wobbled and we could only sit in two of them. Being downstairs we heard every footstep and could almost hear the entire conversations from the people in the upstairs above our unit, the first night we were there. Thankfully, no one was in the upstairs unit the second night. It sounded like elephants romping around above us! Very thin floor/ceilings, if you are a light sleeper best to book an upstairs unit or one with both the first and second floors (I think it’s the three or four bedroom units that has upstairs and down). The beds could have used extra blankets and the king bed was extra firm which was a little hard but tolerable.

We arrived at peak check-in time around 4:30 on Thursday evening. Everyone was very friendly and professional at the front desk but it took them each a minimum of 10-15 minutes to get an individual checked in. Then they send you to the concierge desk to receive your “welcome packet” which is really an opportunity for them to sell you on a vacation package or discounted tickets and add-ons for your stay. I was tired from traveling and I already stood in line for at least half an hour to check in...last thing I wanted to do was go to another desk to listen to a sales pitch while my husband and kids waited to get in to our room. Then the night before we left, they called on our room phone and tried to sell me a vacation package, again, and that person was a little more pushy. The deal was great but I would have rather received emails with the promotions and package deals enclosed so I could review without being pressured.

maryloufo...
Bealeton, Virginia
“Great, Convenient Accommodations!”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The accommodations were great for my family! Well stocked kitchen for eating in, pool, Putt-Putt,and convenient to all attractions in Williamsburg. This was not our first time at this location and will not be our last!

Your age range 50-64
30 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your accommodations and the many things to do! Let me know when you're ready to plan your next trip to Williamsburg!
travelarr...
Clermont
“Spacious 2 bdrm condo”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This is a fantastic property. From the time you pull through the guard gate you see the beautiful landscaping and 100 year old historic house. There is indoor and out door pool. Our condo was huge. It had a full kitchen, washer and dryer and 2 bedrooms plus a patio area. Parking was plentiful and nearby was tons of stores including Trader Joes.

30 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and your unit had everything you needed! Let me know when you're ready to plan your next trip!
Jjseanybo...
West Hollywood
“Great historic Williamsburg resort”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Expansive grounds of flora and fauna with amazing wildlife. Amazing experience of historic Williamsburg with colonial dress and musicians.

Spacious rooms and very clean and great customer service.

Definitely will stay here again!!!

25 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed this resort!! Let me know when you want to come back to Williamsburg, I am happy to assist!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing