“Friendly, Fast service”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in White Stone
Price range: US$14 - US$39
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in 1982, the Sandpiper Restaurant's success is born of loyal customers, dedicated staff, and the finest quality of steaks and seafood with our own homemade flair. We strive to serve fine spirits and wholesome meals within a pleasant, comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

A nice enough place, service was fast and friendly. The wife had shrimp and I oysters, both were fresh and well prepared. I definitely would dine there again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We ate recently in the Sandpiper Restaurant. It was a delightful, friendly place. Our hosts, natives of the area, told us that would be a good place for crab cakes...were they ever right. The crab cakes were rich and flavorful with no need for fillers.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, drinks pleasant staff,they even prepare special requests which made for a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was impressed when they turned the music off at the bar. This place is so in tune with their customers, and employees, it's scary. The food is about what you would expect in a rural area, but I have to say, I have had exceptional gourmet food locally.
You just have to hunt for it a little bit.

Be prepared to spend some moolah though. You have to pay for this kind of shiyazaaa!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

While the atmosphere is not impressive, the food is simply delicious and very impressive. I love that they will modify the menu so you can get what you want like half fried oysters & half shrimp.The oysters are juicy, plump, & crisp with a mild mellow oyster flavor. The beer battered shrimp are huge perfectly fried. There are several sides & we love the creamy twice baked potato. It's my favorite seafood restaurant not only locally, but it beats most seafood restaurants in Richmond. Service is friendly & efficient & even when the restaurant is packed, the food arrives hot & perfectly timed.