“Great New Restaurant”
Review of Adrift

Adrift
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in White Stone
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We went to Adrift for lunch and had their brunch menu. Superb! We had waffles with fried chicken and eggs Benedict. Really good. The wife of the chef was a delighful server, and I loved her mint flavored water. She gave us instructions on how to make it! Sorry we didn't make it there for dinner- next time for sure!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We went for brunch and it was fine. I guess I was expecting amazing. They have a very limited menu and my husband did not approve of the green iced tea. I had the waffles and they were waffles.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Superb Sunday brunch. Small menu but everyone raved about their selection. Don’t miss the soft shell crab and grits!!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

A gem located in the Northern Neck town of White Stone. Devin and Katie are the perfect combination of creative cuisine and warm hospitality. After visiting twice, I can attest that both the pre-fixe dinner menu and bar menu were memorable. Don’t miss the mixologist’s cocktails. The wine list is ample as well. Thoughtfully prepared food, wonderful hospitality, I’ll definitely put it on my permanent restaurant list.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter recommended that we go for lunch to celebrate my granddaughters 22nd birthday. Susan had been there once and enjoyed lunch! The restaurant had not yet started serving dinner.

The atmosphere reflects a relaxing minimal well done decor. Our server who is the wife of the chef and owner was all smiles and was a delight. There were four of us with each ordering different items. Conversation was interesting as we learned about their plans for in season and local ingredients. Farm to Table a term being overused today certainly explained their focus though.

I am from Williamsburg, but visit often because my daughter and family live in Weems. I look forward to enjoying dinner and the uniqueness of the menu.

Been to Adrift? Share your experiences!