All reviews best westerns front desk cracker barrel western hotels skyline drive the blue ridge parkway great place to stay indoor pool comfortable beds convenient location stay there again hot breakfast cookies very nice stay easy access waffles breakfast room
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was very clean and staff, especially Corey, were very helpful. I will be making trips to Bridgewater College in the future and I would stay hear again. The room was very clean and several nice restaurants in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMResponds, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Great! I am so happy to hear you had a nice stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Large room, very nice bathroom, extremely clean Very convenient parking. Everyone was very friendly and especially the cleaning staff, made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was very good I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We've stayed at this hotel since it had opened, and this last trip I noticed the quality has gone down a little as the hotel is starting to show wear. I had noticed the air conditioning vents were dirty, the carpet made our socks dirty, the cleaning staff failed to replenish coffee cups, tissues one day. Our room wasn't cleaned one day and we had to inform the front desk. And I feel the breakfast area needs improvement.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your input. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns immediately. Please contact me at the hotel if you have a chance as I would like to learn more about this.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husband and I stayed with our 2 children for one night for a family event that was in the area. We really enjoyed the friendly staff and the hotel amenities. We will definitely choose this hotel to stay at again next year when we are in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMResponds, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thanks! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This hotel is very comfortable, with a nice salt water pool and a caring/helpful staff. The beds are comfy with plenty of pillows. They have a great selection for breakfast. They gave us a late checkout so we could relax a bit more with a nice swim.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself. Next time you are in the area we look forward to another visit!