See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

The WORST motel I've ever stayed in!! We I mean piles of dirty towels in the closet along with empty beer bottles, the door knob was broken and kept coming off, the bathroom had mold, the air unit's filter was covered in dust so bad it fell in clumps on the floor, oh yeah & did I mention the fact the police had kicked the door in a few nights earlier over drugs?!?! But were we informed of this? NOPE! I originally had my son with me & I wouldn't ever even imagine having let him stay there. Disgusting it should be shut down!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sammy m
Reviewed 21 July 2015

You will not get non-smoking room (and they wont tell you that when reserving room) and you will find that out when you reach there. We had a terrible experience. The only good thing they did was probably changed sheets They don't have no ice machine, the vending machine doesnt work. The hotel rooms probably never renewed its probably 10-15 years old (i believe).

Room Tip: You are better off in a campsite and you will pay less
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prakash K
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

If you value Hygiene- DO NOT STAY HERE! An absolute dump! The was a half-smoked cigarette on the bed when first walked through the door, some disgusting crusty shmootz all over the floor, BUGS ON AND IN THE BED! a used Q-tip on the floor. It was revolting! We checked immediately AND got a refund!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

We have stayed at this motel multiple times. We were most dissatisfied this visit. Positives, mini fridge and microwave.
Negatives. The walls were dirty, the head board had mystery goo, big burn on the rug. No hot water and the water pressure would bring your skin off. Plus there were shady deals going on in the parking lot from the room beside us. We were informed this morning by another guest that there was an armed robbery in June (11th 2015 to be exact) sadly we will not be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2015

nice place to stay /
good parking /
real clean great value
good internet
nice owners
non smoking room smelled great
will stay again