“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My soon-to-be son-in-law and I met here for a quick bite and a deep conversation...asking my blessing to marry my little girl. We were seated right away and thr staff was prompt and helpful. The food was fast and hot.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

After a 30 minute wait for our order to arrive, our waiter checked and said our food order had been lost. We had one pot of coffee that was cold when it was put on our table. We waited another 30 minutes for our food to arrive and apparently only half our food order had been lost. The potato soup and our pancakes were cold. Our eggs and bacon were warm. Our food had a good taste and we had no complaints about our food, except for the coldness of the soup and pancakes.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Very good service food was all cooked to order & good size portion. The German creeps were very good & one of the few places I can still get scrapple

1  Thank cmecamp
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed closer by and saw the sign for kids to eat free after 4. Obviously we had to go there since we are traveling with 3 kids! As always we love IHOP! Good clean restaurant, friendly wait staff and great food.

1  Thank Valerie L
Reviewed 12 May 2016

This facility is consistently a very good IHOP. I recently had breakfast there while waiting for a vehicle to be serviced at a nearby dealership. This IHOP is exactly what you are looking for and would expect. It’s not spectacular or luxurious – just good food, friendly and efficient service, and a comfortable atmosphere. Melissa provided great service, and was very attentive throughout. I had a ‘build your own’ with two eggs, two pieces of bacon, hash browns, and two pancakes – plus coffee and juice. Everything was very good, and at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank VT68