“Good lunch”
Review of Tippy's Taco House

Tippy's Taco House
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We love going to Tippy's. It is always good, inexpensive food. We went for lunch. I got to quesadilla special. It was OK. I should have ordered the burrito. My boyfriend ordered a combo meal. Service was quick. The place was clean. It appeared that they have done some recent renovations. There were cans of paints and tools stored in the bathroom.
Good visit all around. One of the bigger Tippy's in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great people and service! If you're looking for a quick cheap meal than pull in. Sometimes I look for reasons to go to Walmart or Home Depot around meal time just so I can justify the drive. Ok, this may sound a little weird, but TRY THE WINGS!!!!!!! They are some of the best around. I like the sweet chili sauce (I know what you're thinking, it's a taco place, what the heck???? ) Trust me they're huge and wonderful.....Yeah, you'll thank me later...

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Think Taco Bell but not as quick. These places while there are several of them around Virginia I really don't know how they manage to stay afloat the food is just horrible and the service is not friendly at all.

1  Thank Colfax80
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Enjoyed the beef buritto very much, and the owner had the 3 taco dish, Both excellent with very polite and speedy service

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Not fancy , but always consistent good good food at a fair price. One of my favorites in Warrenton for years.