“It may not be fine dining, but the food is honest”
Review of Tippy's Taco House

Tippy's Taco House
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great people and service! If you're looking for a quick cheap meal than pull in. Sometimes I look for reasons to go to Walmart or Home Depot around meal time just so I can justify the drive. Ok, this may sound a little weird, but TRY THE WINGS!!!!!!! They are some of the best around. I like the sweet chili sauce (I know what you're thinking, it's a taco place, what the heck???? ) Trust me they're huge and wonderful.....Yeah, you'll thank me later...

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Think Taco Bell but not as quick. These places while there are several of them around Virginia I really don't know how they manage to stay afloat the food is just horrible and the service is not friendly at all.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Colfax80
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Enjoyed the beef buritto very much, and the owner had the 3 taco dish, Both excellent with very polite and speedy service

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Not fancy , but always consistent good good food at a fair price. One of my favorites in Warrenton for years.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I have been going to Tippy's for over 30 years at various locations. I have been going to the one in Warrenton for over 10 years. Food is always good, fresh, hot. Staff is always warm and welcoming. Place is always clean and tidy.

Date of visit: May 2017