“It may not be fine dining, but the food is honest”
Review of Tippy's Taco House

Tippy's Taco House
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great people and service! If you're looking for a quick cheap meal than pull in. Sometimes I look for reasons to go to Walmart or Home Depot around meal time just so I can justify the drive. Ok, this may sound a little weird, but TRY THE WINGS!!!!!!! They are some of the best around. I like the sweet chili sauce (I know what you're thinking, it's a taco place, what the heck???? ) Trust me they're huge and wonderful.....Yeah, you'll thank me later...

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Think Taco Bell but not as quick. These places while there are several of them around Virginia I really don't know how they manage to stay afloat the food is just horrible and the service is not friendly at all.

1  Thank Colfax80
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Enjoyed the beef buritto very much, and the owner had the 3 taco dish, Both excellent with very polite and speedy service

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Not fancy , but always consistent good good food at a fair price. One of my favorites in Warrenton for years.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I have been going to Tippy's for over 30 years at various locations. I have been going to the one in Warrenton for over 10 years. Food is always good, fresh, hot. Staff is always warm and welcoming. Place is always clean and tidy.