“Second time eating here with many years inbetween”
Review of Sibby's

Sibby's
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went here with friends for dinner on a Sunday night. Got there right before closing so might have had something to do with it. It wasn't busy and everyone was nice, they said they didn't mind staying open for us. My husband ordered the ribs and wished he had gotten more they were so good. Sibby's was out of the brisket, which my husband usually orders. My son ordered a hamburger and fries, which he was impressed with the toasted bun. That's become his thing recently. lol My son said the burger was really good, but the last few bites were very salty. I ordered the fried chicken with macaroni & cheese and mixed vegetables. I have to say the fried chicken was a bit overcooked as the skin would not easily come off and was darker than I would have preferred. The chicken inside was still very good and moist though. The macaroni and cheese was homemade and good. I am not a fan of the mixed vegetables. They were the kind you use to make vegetable soup. Good for soup, not great for dinner side. I would have rather seem something more traditional for a BBQ place like green beans, baked beans, corn, etc. My husband liked them so maybe it's just me. I do look forward to some good green beans with my BBQ.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were driving home and my wife was looking at Near Me Now and lo, and behold Sibby’s popped up. We were about 4 miles away and she plotted a course. Ten minutes later I parked the car and in we went. We were on time for an early Sunday dinner. My wife had the Piled High Pulled Pork sandwich and to lo-cal MAC n cheese! And I had the Heart Healthy Baby Back ribs (order the full rack, so you can take the other portion home) with baked beans and some of the best Greens I have ever had. Sylvia was wonderful and made our dining experience that much more pleasurable.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Small BBQ restaurant that looks more like a house than a restaurant. But a must stop if you are in or near Warrenton.Both had beef brisket very fork tender flavorful and get the spicy sauce. Homemade mashed sweet potatoes and collards compliments the beef .Cornbread was more like cake-hot and delicious wished we lived closer

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner with two other people. I had the ribs and got to taste the brisket as well. The meat dishes are great. The corn bread is a classic and the sides are also very good.

2  Thank rporter20186
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Looks like porch to someone's house. Don't be fooled.
They should open a location in Northern MD so we could enjoy their BBQ more often.

1  Thank Cindy A

Been to Sibby's? Share your experiences!