“Great for fun”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great local pub for a fun time! Go for the drinks and atmosphere-- food is ok, nothing special. Stick to the pub food on the menu and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Very much had the atmosphere that I have experienced in Scotland. Wife had the Cottage pie and I had the Irish Stew. Both get a double thumbs up. Her coffee was hot and my Guinness was the correct temperature plus the lass at the bar actually knew how to pull it.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I've been here twice now for Saturday night live music, and I really like the atmosphere. Good service - those wait people are hustling during the music. I noted they did a great job keeping the place clean, and even wiping up the messes left by those spilling their drinks. The food, though, is average. If you go there for the music, consider eating elsewhere and then enjoying the beverages and appetizers at Molly's. I'll be back for more live music!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great food with a nice variety of beers. Typical Irish Pub style food done well. It can get pretty busy when there's live music. But a good place to take your posse for a low key fun night out.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was excited to try Molly's while passing through Warrenton, as I had heard good things. The location was great, as was the facility and staff. My only issue is that for a place with such late hours, their kitchen closes too early. Sure they had a "late night" menu, but it consisted of basic munchies. I can understand not offering a full menu, but they really need to expand on what they do offer, even if it's basic hamburger or something similar. The specials board said it was Taco Night, 5 - Close. I asked and was told that wasn't possible either. Sadly, my first visit wasn't a good one. I will try again though, on my next visit to Warrenton.