“Meatloaf sandwich!”
Review of Red Truck Bakery

Red Truck Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Warrenton
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I were a bit hungry on our drive home from Rosemont Manor in Berryville and I took a chance on this exit (there were a few signs saying there was "food" available). The Red truck was very good. A busy little place on a Saturday afternoon. I had the meatloaf (cold) sandwich which was very tasty. (You just grab them out of the fridge until they are sold out.) My wife had the carrot/ginger soup which was a bit bland. We grabbed some sticky buns to take home to our adult children. All in all, a very nice place. Certainly worth a stop.

1  Thank fahertyps

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Always stop here while in Warrenton. Today got the Triple Chocolate Cake and some cookies. Delicious!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We wondered in after visiting the museum across the street. Very cozy with lots of pies and pastries. The chocolate croissants are excellent!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Red Truck has had two locations for a good while. The hours are different (Marshall is open Sundays and Warrenton isn’t) but the food is great at both places. I use their granola every morning for breakfast. The hardest thing about buying at Red Truck is deciding which delights to buy.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This is a great bakery to visit. It is near the end of Main Street, across from the court house. They have excellent bakery products and a wide variety to select from. It is one of the most popular places in Warrenton, especially in the morning, and every now and then you can bump into a movie star who loves this place and has a ranch nearby. My wife and I have never been disappointed in their products. Highly recommend.