Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
US$308
US$207
QualityInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$224
US$215
Homewood
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$269
EconoLodge
US$388
Hampton.com
US$397
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St)(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$318
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$382
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$113
Red Roof
Belvedere Beach Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$284
All reviewstallest buildingsandler centerwithin walking distancecheesecake factorypf changscorner roombeautiful lobbybeautiful hotelbusiness triprestaurants and barsacross the streetparking garagestayed here for one nightfitness centernice stayindoor poolvalet
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center made my first experience in Virginia Beach an extraordinary 3 days. This was a special vacation for me as I was attending my best friend’s wedding. I contacted Tim Bailey, the General Manager, in advance to let him know that that this was a special vacation and he went above and beyond by upgrading my room to the very best possible. From the moment I parked in the FREE adjoining parking garage next to the hotel, took the elevator down, and walked into the beautiful, expansive, modern, clean lobby, I was treated by the staff like royalty. My check in was a brief 5 mins and everything I asked was a can do attitude and with so much respect. When I got to my room on the 11th floor, I was amazed by the large suite with glass, floor-to-ceiling windows covering 180 degrees of the room that showed the most gorgeous city view where I could really experience the luxury of the hotel certainly making it a more incredible stay. The beautiful simplistic décor was beyond relaxing and the king-size bed was like sleeping on a giant cloud (I actually face-planted right into the bed just to test it out when I arrived). Definitely most comfortable beds out of every hotel I’ve ever stayed at. The bathroom was beyond spacious for two people nonetheless one person and had a separate tub and glass enclosed, “heavenly shower” featuring two showerheads! After the wedding, I also ordered ice cream from room service and ordered a movie, which the hotel was amazingly nice to comp. Overall The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is a great place to stay! I will definitely stay at this property again when I am in town.

Room Tip: Top floor corner suites are large with glass, floor-to-ceiling windows covering 180 degrees of the room that show the most gorgeous city view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This is a simple big-box hotel in a city that is boring 9 months a year and crowded the other 3. Thankfully unless you intend to swim in the ocean, one of the things that makes it relatively inexpensive but still nice is a location nowhere near the beach,

The lobby is attractive, the staff extremely helpful, the dinner room service competent if uninspired and the breakfast competent and inspired. And being a Westin, you can count on a very comfortable bed and more water coming out of the shower heads than many Class 2 Rapids.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms overlook Independence avenue -- avoid those.
6  Thank OOBonomist
WestinVAManager, Manager at Westin Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you for sharing your positive comments! It is always a pleasure to hear that the staff met your expectations. We will share and celebrate your observations with the team. We look forward to serving you again here at the Westin next time you visit Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stayed at the Westin for business and loved it. It is in a great location. It is loctaed in a town center with restaurants and shops. A nice way to spend an evening all within walking distance. Right when you enter you notice the nice smells that just seem very calming. I had a wonderful check in experience. The gentleman at the front desk couldn't have been any nicer. He welcomed me, checked me in quickly, signed me up as a new Perfered Guest and I immediately began receiving the benefits of being a Perfered Guest. A wonderful way to end a day of travel and meetings.

5  Thank Courtney R

First and most importantly, thank you for your business and allowing us to serve you during your visit to Virginia Beach! It is great to hear that our team, the Hotel, and our Town center amenities were able to exceed your expectations and make your stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Great hotel experience. The town center develop is nice and offers restaurants/shops within walking distance. Safe, well lit, and clean. Lobby is large, clean and fresh. Parking is free and in a parking garage next to the hotel. Just park and take the elevator to "G" and you walk into the lobby. Staff is friendly and wifi is decent. Good sized gym along with an indoor pool and hot tub. Don't consider another hotel. This is where you want to be.

• Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank SMShock

On behalf of the entire Westin team here in Virginia Beach, thank you for the positive comments you have shared. This is where we want you to be too! We are so please to hear about your wonderful stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your observations. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

In my experience Westin has a very broad range of hotels in the brand some are pleasant surprises some do not carry the Westin banner well. This hotel feels new and is clean but, it is austere and surprisingly plain. Sort of reminds me of officer quarters or maybe that nice dorm room when you first move in. It was utilitarian met my needs but, really didn't offer anything extra. The lobby is by far the best decorated part of the hotel. My bathroom , (corner suite ) was okay but, again very plain. On the plus side my room was spacious and had lots of plugs in the appropriate places ( I hate it when you have to move the bed to plug in your laptop or Ipad). I wouldn't recommend the restaurants in across the street but, there are some worthwhile not far away. I don't think you will go wrong staying here it is pleasant enough just not as upscale as I expect from a good Westin. It was cold when I was there so the valet had to be chased down everytime the front desk was responsive. Valet is quite expensive for the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your observations. Although it sounds like we met your expectations, we did not exceed them, and for this we apologize. For your next stay in Virginia Beach, if we have the opportunity to serve you again, please be aware that we do have free parking connected to the hotel as another option to paying for the valet parking.

Thank you again for your comments.