Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,645 results
All reviews rooftop pool sky bar catch restaurant the club lounge corner room ocean view oceanfront room valet parking across the street off season catch31 boardwalk conference garage vb sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

Checked in on a Wednesday. Staff was friendly and helpful. Found out that there was a "problem" with the skypool. Not a problem, until we checked in and found out the pool leaked onto our floor. Several dehumidifiers were running, baseboards taken off. Loud, noisy, and smelly entire time. Windows didn't look like they had been cleaned in a while. Stains on linens and rug. Had to specifically ask for towels in our room.Disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank bjtravels529
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

I hate giving it this low of a rating. We stay here every year, and we usually have a wonderful experience. But this time, despite the challenges of COVID-19, there are some major concerns about the quality of the hotel. If you’re planning to come in the next few weeks, you’ll want to read these comments.

When we arrived, our room wasn’t ready. We were patient but two hours later we still sat in the lobby. Finally, someone came over to assist. It turned out our room had been ready and no one notified us. We are supposed to get a reduced rate because of this. I will definitely watch my credit card to make sure that happens. If this were the only issue, I wouldn’t even mention it. But there’s more…

The room was clean when we arrived. But we haven’t seen housekeeping and we had to request fresh towels. The outdoor rooftop pool, a highlight of this day, has been broken since we arrived, they said there was a leak on Wednesday which flooded parts of the hotel. The sky bar is open, but they are not stocked. I requested three different drinks; none of which they have.

The staff remain friendly and some of them are attentive. But if the hotel is struggling this much in the midst of the pandemic, they need to adjust their rates accordingly. While, in general, it’s a very nice hotel with great amenities and top quality service, it has not been this way this trip. Until they can address their issues, they need to adjust their rates to reflect the quality that we can expect. A staff member told us that there are only eight housekeepers for 250 rooms. This is unacceptable and should definitely reflect a lower price for customers.

We hope that when we return next year we have the experience that we used to have.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank carlamW8189CS
Reviewed 27 June 2020

My husband and I decided to book a long weekend for our babymoon (I’m due in August). I decided to splurge on the hotel because it offers two pools and is on the boardwalk. I’m so disappointed that I did. Both pools are closed which would make sense in other more restrictive states but barely any guests are wearing masks so it can’t be closed because of COVID and if it is I could understand the indoor pool being closed but the outdoor pool too? With being 8 months pregnant that was our main plans other then the beach for this long weekend. The room was alright and definitely underwhelming for being a Hilton. We have some black mold in the bathroom and with no housekeeping for multiple night stays the line for the front desk is always so long. I wish I wouldn’t have spent the money on this place and stayed some place cheaper with at least an open pool. It would have been nice to have some type of heads up on the pool being closed and I definitely don’t plan on spending the money to stay at another Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Veronica_rhdc
Reviewed 26 June 2020

COVID is an issue. I understand operating a hotel with all the restrictions is a challenge. But I was so disappointed with so many little things. Overall it didn't feel like a place that welcomed you, was happy to see you and was there to make your stay in Va. Beach a memorable experience. Especially since you were staying at this facility in the middle of a health crisis.

From a broken privacy lock that was never replaced, a non-working coffee maker and limited towels for the room this facility felt like a Motel 6 instead of a Hilton. Outdoor lounge seating was non-existence; plastic utensils were provided at the restaurant for outside dining instead of regular silverware and they've removed all recycling containers for all the plastic being generated.

Its location across the boardwalk from the beach is its' only draw.

I appreciated the valet parking service and the friendly guys running it. I hate to say they were the highlight of the staff but that's the truth. With everyone wearing masks it's hard to see a smile but they smiled with their eyes and voices.

I've been a Hilton Honors member for over 20 years and I doubt very seriously if I will ever return to this location.

4  Thank Anna W
Reviewed 25 June 2020

I booked One King Bed Superior Corner Room Ocean View for 4 days room 613 . It was 365/day. what I liked: . The bed was big and comfortable and it was a good sized room. There was refrigerator. After that, there is not much else that I liked.
The room is a bit dated. There was that black mildew in the shower along the ground grout line, The safe door was broken. The bathroom sink was so slow. The rooms that have been cleaned before you arrive have a clean sticker" on it, so there is a seal on the door to tell you it was cleaned. Ours" did not have one and I did not realized that this was what they did until the following day.

Now with COVID, any and all conveniences are left to your own accord. There was no room cleaning, No towel replacement, No extra soaps or showers. I asked myself what I was paying for. I paid top dollar and got very little in return

You had to go down to the front desk to exchange towels and ask for shampoo and soap. When I went there was no shampoo left and the front desk person said they would bring some up. It never happened.

The staff I met although cordial, are not seasoned at all. I asked if I could have 2 wine glasses delivered to the room. They said no but I could get them at the Catch 31 restaurant. I called them and they said come on done. 2 minutes later a manager from the restaurant called and said,. "No, they couldn't do that). NO microwave in a room but there were 2 in the lobby. I have never heard of anything like this

For that kind of money, I expected way more than i got and was very disappointed. For that price, I could have gotten a condo with a view (and there are many) with a kitchen, microwave,etc..

om a separate note, there was a homicide one block up from the hotel. The final cost with taxes, 4 days to park car ($40) and resort feels and the price was 1600 for 4 nights. Hilton should be ashamed of themselves

3  Thank MUSICMAN20190