“The best Mexican food and service!”

Ensenada Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #702 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Virginia Beach VA
“The best Mexican food and service!”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We go here all the time at least once every 2 weeks. Everytime the food is delicious and fast.Love the staff always friendly.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very enjoyable and plentiful dinner”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Vistied on 2 November for dinner. We had been here before but that was many years ago. We were promptly met at the door and seated and our drink order taken. Our waiter was very quick and almost too quick. We had to ask for extra time to read all the menu selections. The salsa for the chips was a little runny but tasty and they only provided the tomato style. It would be extra for a cheese sauce. Our order came very quickly and very hot. I had the "special dinner" which had a sampling of all the things I enjoy. I enjoyed my meal greatly. Only down fall was the Tamale came with chicken only; beef not an option. It was very good, though I would prefer beef. The wife had a combination selection and said it was really good. We both enjoyed the entire dinner and left feeling very satissfied. The person who took the bill at the register though was not as friendly as the other wait staff but not in a bad way. Over all we enjoyed it very much and will return in the future

• Visited November 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Great food, very friedly staff”
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The food was very authentic, best mexican food i've had in a long time. The staff was very friendly and the service was very quick. Will definately go back when I'm in town and would recommend to all if you are looking for authentic mexican food.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank estrner
Norfolk, VA
“A Good, By-The-Numbers Resturant”
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This was a solid, but not spectacular, by-the-numbers Mexican restaurant. The service was friendly. The group I was in was huge, but they managed to take care of us very well. The service was fast, with food coming out almost as fast as we ordered it. My food tasted great, with plenty of fillings in the items I ordered. The only problem is that they wouldn’t do individual checks with such a large group, but we knew that going in and it didn’t cause any problems. It’s a place I’d visit again.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank MikeBHR
Northwestern USA
“Good food, ok prices, service not so much”
Reviewed 10 April 2009

Food was good, service was OK,the entire staff laughed along Telemundo Spanish Tv show, not really paying attention to clients. Manager/cashier was quite rude to us, and made some vulgar jokes. Overall: food is good,atmosphere is not.

1 Thank MoneySavvy