“Delicious pepperoni bread”

Add it.
Glory's Bakery
Ranked #15 of 31 Bakeries in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love their pepperoni bread! It’s cheesy and the breading is soft. The pancit, pineapple bread, lumpia and adobo chicken are also really good. I make sure to visit Glory’s bakery everytime I’m in town.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Looking for something different? This is the place. The prices are great. The food is delicious and the baked goods? Off the charts awesome

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

never had any bad items from this bakery. best Lumpia in town and I love to have the pepperoni bread with or with out sauce they also have a limited selection of items to make your own but why would I do that?

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I have been several times to Glory's to get my pancit and Lumpia fix. She also has the best pizza rolls and pizza bread - oh my! Excellent food at excellent prices!! It's a must! I'll return several more times!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We have been patronizing Glorys Bakery for about 25 years. They have marvelous pepperoni rolls and the best lumpia.

Date of visit: November 2016