“Bad Waitress”

Waterman's Surfside Grille
Ranked #5 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Description: Waterman's Surfside Grille captures a slice of coastal living for the true flavor of Virginia Beach! Family owned and operated since 1981, Waterman's serves only the freshest seafood, steaks, and ribs. Serving lunch and dinner daily and brunch on Sundays, we offer indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the ocean, as well as a patio boardwalk bar. It's not a trip to Waterman's without a taste of our signature She Crab Soup and Original Orange Crush cocktail!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Bad Waitress”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Had dinner there a few weeks ago with some family. My youngest daughter and I asked for the waitress to tell us the $10 specials for the night and she did but...left out that the crab cake on top of pasta with peppers was $22 a plate. This was a shock since we asked for the $10 specials which we thought were the ribs and crab cake pasta. We felt as if she did this on purpose and got us to purchase the $22 meal (Which was an awesome dish) but not for my young daughter. I guess bad on me too but I'll chaulk it up to another one of those life's lessons

1 Thank Mike M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Richmond, Virginia
“Orange Crush”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

If you do nothing else at Waterman's try the Orange Crush. This time of year the oranges they use are so sweet.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank loveatrip70
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Oceanfront gem”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

There is so much to like about Waterman's. They have a wonderful atmosphere and the bar area is large and offers really great service. Food is way above average and is our go-to place in Virginia Beach.

1 Thank bauthentic
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awesome Pasta!”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I hate here twice while in Virginia Beach. The atmosphere in this restaurant reminds me of Duke's in Waikiki. Although the restaurant is well maintained, it is the food that blew me away. I had Waterman's Special pasta on both occasions. The first time because I wanted to try it and the second time because I don't know if I'll ever be back in the VA Beach area. I had to have it again because it was that good. If I ever get back to this area, I'll definitely be at Waterman's again.

Visited February 2012
Alexandria VA
“Excellent service & view”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

A group of us went for lunch at Waterman's. The food was excellent and our waitress (Krystal T) was extremely courteous and helpful with selections. Our appetizer of buffalo tuna chunks were delicious. The fish tacos were fresh; the she crab soup was also good but was a little on the thick side. Look forward to going back when visiting Virginia Beach.

• Visited January 2012