“Over rated and too expensive for the quality of food.”
Review of Imperial Palace

Imperial Palace
Ranked #645 of 1,453 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Elegant Chinese Dining
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I had dinner with a friend at this restaurant. The inside is very nice looking. The first look at the menu I was astonished by how high the prices are.

3  Thank BabyG69

Reviewed 28 December 2011

This is a nice Chinese Restaurant. The service is very attentive. The food is consistently excellent with quality ingredients.

3  Thank Flying_Rog
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Visited once again this time for lunch. I little costley but well worth it. Each time we've been it has been an outstading meal. I tried the Shrip Shezuan (forgive spelling) this time. Very good taste; not as hot as I expected but a little too sweet for me. The Lumpias were great and so were the steamed dumplings. The wife had the Chicken Chow Mein and once again loved it; it has all white meat. The soups are great too; we have only had the Chicken Corn Chowder and the Hong Kong Won Ton and keep getting the same each time. We have been here a few times for dinner and will continue to go again.

2  Thank shellback98
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Great taste. Big portions. Great service. On the pricey side but worth.

2  Thank Erica1018
Reviewed 7 March 2010

Great food, great atmosphere, great service, a little pricey to take the kids with us

1  Thank krmihalk