“Good options”

Sushi King
Ranked #163 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This was a good choice with my family. They where quick with food. Very inexpensive. Nice restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Sushi King

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We have now been to sushi king several times for both lunch and dinner. Love the service, food incredible. Has now become one of my new favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

This is my 1st time coming to Sushi King. I love the sushi. The Norfolk Roll taste great!! I would definitely comeback the next time when I vacation in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went out for a sushi lunch. At many places that have AYCE sushi, like at a buffet, it's premade. Not here...everything is made fresh when you order it. We usually order a couple of appetizers (they even have calamari), and then some hibachi shrimp / fried rice while we decide which rolls we want to get. If there's only 2 of us, we order 2 at a time, since we don't want to waste food. You can also order a 1/2 roll of 2 different ones if you're having a hard time choosing. While the price may seem a bit high, it's totally worth it. There's no way you could get this much delicious sushi for the price if you ordered it as individual rolls somewhere else. We LOVE Sushi King and can't wait to go there again :)

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Where has this place been all my times to VA Beach? All you can eat, made to order sushi! And such great treatment when it is your birthday! Highly suggest Sushi King!!