2,995 results
All reviews fishing pier front desk kiddie pool amusement park convenience store parking garage free breakfast ocean view exercise room wonderful stay hot tub family vacation beds were comfortable cleaning staff oceanfront room off season the breakfast area
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We were delightfully surprised with our stay here. The staff was friendly and courteous. We went down for a one night stay and the staff went above and beyond to meet our requests and make our stay perfect. Our spacious room was impeccably clean with a super comfortable bed from where you could enjoy amazing ocean views. The bathroom was stocked with large dispensers of shampoo and soap, as well as plenty of thick white towels and washcloths. Our ocean view was breathtaking. We were able to enjoy the sounds of the ocean and watch the crashing waves and large ships from our balcony. This hotel is located within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and other attractions. The all you care to eat breakfast offered a large selection of items. The indoor pool was warm and clean and was situated next to a kiddie pool. Loved our time there and we can't wait to return!!

1  Thank John K
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing with us and the rest of the on-line community. On behalf of myself, Jason the General Manager and the rest of the Best Western Plus Sandcastle family, thank you for staying with us! We realize that you have so many choices when it comes to oceanfront hotels and we are so glad that you decided to hang out with us. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly the next time your plans bring you to Virginia Beach so that I might have the opportunity to personally assist you with your reservations.

Yours In Hospitality,

Best Western Plus Sandcastle

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stayed one night while travelling south. Brad at the front desk was welcoming and friendly. Updated us as to hotel info and local attractions. Room was very spacious and very clean. The location is perfect to travel to restaurants or attractions or simply a nice stroll on the boardwalk.

Room Tip: Anything facing the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian M
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

First and foremost allow me to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts with us. Brad is our front office supervisor and is truly a super great guy. He loves taking care of our guests and treating them like family. We were all so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope that you will be returning the next time your travel plans bring you back to Virginia Beach.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2018

had to trouble with everything I will tell people when they come please stay at the best western plus sandcastle on the beach nice view to the beach the service is very nice and the love you had a pool inside

Room Tip: i will come back again
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hello my name is Jason and I am the General Manager here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle in Virginia Beach. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts with us. We were all very happy to hear that you had a great time with us. You need to return in the summer when the weather is sweet and you can chill on the balcony or down at the sand. Please don't' hesitate to contact me in the future so that I might have the opportunity to assist you. Have a wonderful Holiday season.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First time here. Was very pleased with hotel and staff. Room was clean and roomy. Staff was friendly and accommodating regardless of what we needed or asked. Breakfast was a full, hot, tasty one. Our house keeper, Michelle, was great. We will visit again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts about your most recent trip to Virginia Beach and The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. It truly was a pleasure having you with us. I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We are very lucky to have a fantastic location at the oceanfront with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. I was also very happy to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities the hotel has to offer. I hope you won't hesitate in the future to call me directly the next time your plans bring you to the east coast so that I might have the opportunity to assist you. Best Regards, Jason C. General Manager

Reviewed 11 February 2018

My husband and I decided to take a trip to the beach, early for Valentine's Day. From the moment we walked through the door, we were greeted with a most friendly staff. They were very thorough in explaining all the amenities and details of the property. The room was very spacious and clean, we had a king room, and the bed was very comfortable. The view of the ocean was amazing, the fishing pier was right behind the hotel. Also, not to mention our most favorite restaurant was right down the road, within walking distance. We did like that we could park in the parking garage, attached to the hotel and not across the road, that was definetly a plus for us.As we were leaving that morning, to go shopping, the very friendly maintenance guy, asked if we would like to see the room next door, we said yes, oh my goodness, it was immaculate. I told him,thanks so much for showing it to us, because next time, I may try to get that room. I would recommend the Best Western Sandcastle to everyone. We will definitely be coming back to stay. Thanks again to all the hotel staff for your hospitality, and for making our weekend getaway, one we will never forget!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What a great review, thank you so much for sharing with us and with the rest of the on-line community. We are striving to hit the #1 Spot on Trip Advisor and I do believe that we are trending in the right direction. We want every single guest that walks in our hotel to feel like they are apart of our extended family. I am very proud and lucky to have such a wonderful group of individuals working with me to help make the guest experience one to remember. I've worked at numerous hotels at the oceanfront and I can honestly say that I love this hotel the most in every way. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I truly hope that you will be returning in the very near future.

Best Regards,