US$457
US$406
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$274
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St)(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$355
US$309
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$314
US$300
The Oceanfront Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$233
  • Pool
US$256
US$222
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$217
La Quinta
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Red Roof
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$268
Sheraton.com
2,761 results
All reviewsfishing pierfront deskkiddie poolconvenience storeamusement parkfree breakfastparking garageocean viewclean roomsfamily vacationhot tuboceanfront roomoff seasoncleaning staffbettybalconyboardwalk
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I visit the Va. Beach area several times a year and the Best Western Plus Sandcastle is always my first choice in oceanfront hotels. Many thanks to the front desk (Stephanie, Alivia, Imani, Ms.Betty to name a few) and entire hotel staff for making our stay seem like a home way from Home. The oceanfront rooms are very accommodating, clean and the staff made sure we had what we needed. Outstanding hot breakfast buffet sure beats a continental breakfast any day! Thanks again for making us feel like home!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Fantastic Review! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I was so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. Our breakfast is most certainly the best in town and we really do take pride in it. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly the next time your plans bring you our way so that I might have the opportunity to assist you.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The view is remarkable. The room is clean. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good. I would stay there again. We were walking distance from everything. The pool and the workout room could use some TLC, but it was okay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts about your most recent trip to Virginia Beach and The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The next time your plans bring you to the oceanfront we surely hope you will be returning for another stay with us.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

As always, this past weekend October 13-15, 2017 were great." The surprise getaway that my husband gave me was awesome. He knows I love myself some Virginia beach, and we always stay at the same place Best Western Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel. I personally want to thank, Ms. Olivia and Ms. Betty for the great hospitality, as well as the friendly smile that we received once we got there. It is always a pleasure knowing how wonderful staff is, and how wonderful they are when they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and happy with your stay. Some of the staff even remembers us knowing we comes twice a year. Everything is so convenient right their at the hotel, a restaurant called," Ocean 14, the food there is so delicious as well as a convenient store if you need certain things.
It is also, great to know that I can count on the exercise room for my daily workout, which is a must. The indoor pool is great if you are not sure that you want to go outside incase of the weather, as well as having a nightly swim in which my husband and I did. That was fun. It is always something to do at your stay at Best Western Sandcastle and the staff always make it worth your while. I don't care what time it is, if you need something," they are always available night and day. Rooms are clean, and neat and breakfast as always is great!!!! There is always coffee and juice in the lobby for guest as well as the fireplace that they had on this past weekend incase you want to watch a little T.V. Its never a dull moment so if you are ever in that area, or planning on taking a trip to Virginia Beach, your choice of hotel from my point of view as well as experience should be Best Western Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel. Another thing I wanted to mention is the recognition that was given for the veterans. I want to thank everyone that have served in the military or serving in the military we are forever grateful for your service. You will not regret it unless all the rooms are booked.

Joseph and Sharon Daye

Room Tip: Always choose rooms from the 4th floor and lower which are not to high.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs. Daye,

Thank you so very very much for choosing to stay with us once again, and I hope you had a very Happy Birthday. We are very lucky to have some kick-butt associates working with us to make our hotel one of the very best at the beach. I think it boils down to one simple philosophy: Take care of the guest! We want everyone that comes through our doors to have a wonderful time, I mean come on, it's the beach right? We can't wait to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Have visited with my mother in October four years in a row. Hotel staff always friendly & helpful, accommodating requests for particular room location & ocean view to suit my mother, who is now 86. We enjoy watching surfers, dolphins, beach, boardwalk activity, and the pier from our balcony. The Sandcastle room is perfect for us and we enjoy free breakfast daily and coffee and hot tea from the lobby night & day.

Room Tip: Request oceanfront.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words and review, my team and I really appreciate it. I was so happy to hear that you and your sweet mother enjoyed yourselves while you were with us in Virginia Beach. I hope that next time your travels bring you to the oceanfront,, that you will pop in for another visit with us.

Have a wonderful day.

Best,

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 arrived really late on a Friday night at 11pm. Checked in with a super friendly front desk staff by the name of Kierra. Our 2 queen room was not able at the time and we stayed our first night in a 2 double bed room. In the morning, a staff member came by to give us new keys to the 2 queen bed room a few doors down. It’s not fun to move rooms with kids but it was quick as it was on the same floor. We liked our new room anyways as it was cleaner. We liked the oceanfront view and seeing the fishing pier.

The complimentary breakfast room was a tight squeeze but we sat out in the common area. It was enjoyable enough as I know it’s complimentary so we didn’t expect anything extravagant. There was enough variety and the kids loved it. The breakfast attendant was so kind to the kids and even came by our table to check on us. They are constantly restocking the food.

There is always coffee in the lobby which was nice to have for a quick pick me up.

The parking garage is really tight and cram and they offer additional parking across the street. The 2nd floor garage entrance door seemed to be the only one we could enter as we tried all the levels and they didn’t open from the outside. No biggie.

Great weekend stay and we appreciated the customer service. Great job on the friendly staff!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

What a wonderful and candid review! Thank you so much for sharing with us. We were so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are on a mission to reach the #1 Spot on Trip Advisor and I do believe that with guests such as yourself and associates like the kind we have working here, we will surely reach our goal.

Best Regards,