For Starters :
- When I arrived at my room door it appeared as if the Police had previously used a battering ram to gain entry.
- The aroma upon entering was a combination of wet smoked cigarettes and air freshener
- The off white/ yellow sheets used had cigarette burns all over. This includes the pillow in which the burn holes spewed feathers.
- No two pieces of room Furniture matched and was distressed to the point it was no longer even swap meet quality. The nightstand was covered in a sticky substance and held a rusty lamp with a cigarette hole in the lampshade.
- The remote control failed to work
- The drawback curtains were stained multi color with unidentified substances
- Floor tiles broken and loose under your feet in the bathroom area
- The SHOWER needed a SHOWER
The "Continental " breakfast takes the prize tho....That two cup pot of coffee sitting out next to the Powdered creamer made me want to immediately book another stay. Ha.
HORRENDOUS! Never Ever Again. This property needs to be bulldozed for the betterment of VA BeachMore