See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We had a good stay there. The room was really big and clean and the bed was soft. There is also a Japanese sushi restaurant right at the hotel. The only problem I could find is their pillows being a bit smaller than I wanted them to be.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The hotel was quiet and close to the interstate so we could get to attractions easy. The place was updated recently but there were some minor cosmetic things wrong in the room. The breakfast was the worst continental breakfast I have had in a while though. It included less than what was in the pictures posted by management on this site.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Clean rooms, friendly staffs, free breakfast. May restaurants around, free parking.
If someone smokes outside, somehow it's getting inside the room. Called for early check-in, got the rooms early, but waited for 30 mins. Average hotel for the average price.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016

This was the worst hotel I've ever visited. People sitting on the steps drinking beyond the point of comprehension. Little gangster pimps trying to sell me a "woman" for the night. Then multiple people knocking on my door all times of the night, asking if I need anything (selling drugs). I will NEVER stay there again! The front desk service was awesome though!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The room was comfortable, clean, and even though there was a lot of noise outside it was ok ! The hotel is close enough to to stores, gas, restaurants, beach, and safe area. I visit this hotel often and would recommend it to my family and friends. Planning a family reunion in 8/17 need lots of rms hope prices are right!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple