See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I do not even want to give them one star. We booked the room for 3 days. When we arrived we were disappointed, but to tired to complain. Room was dingy, smelled, looked like a room prostitutes would use. Mold on walls, and shower curtain. Obvious a daily housekeeper wasn't used. After 1st night in very uncomfortable room we woke up to water in the hallway from the ac vent. My son fell right on his back. The toilet was leaking all over the floor. Went about our day. Come back that evening pulled the sheets back to go to sleep and both of the beds were covered in ants. It was mind numbing. We call to tell them we want another room, they say they have none available but will come up and fumigate. I explained our son had heart issues and it was 11 pm and that that would not work. We were told we could leave but would not be reinburssed. It's midnight and my family had to find another hotel. I called choice hotels, called an spoke with the management. Nothing was done at all. Definitely reporting to better business burough. Do not stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cas43952
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stay away! The pictures shown are not what you get. The room i received was dirty not swept or cleaned before we arrived. We had to clean bathroom before we could use it. The kitchen had dirt and residue in sink, refig not cleaned, the bedroom ceiling had a repaired 1'x2' hole the condescension formed dripping rusty droplet, pipes are exposed nothing like the pictures they portrayed. The first morning we took the sheets off the bed to receive clean sheets they folded the dirty sheets n laid them on the couch called and asked for the bed to be made they preceded to put on the dirty sheets while complaining, floors n bath NEVER cleaned the 3 says we were there. Only gave one towel and rag asked for extra since there were six of us they said we had to give them the towel we had before they would give us more? Refused to make adjustments or clean while we were there said once we got the room they would not enter never had beds made I could go on but pray you will not rent from this hotel/inn it was a disgrace! I have never given a review for anything but I had to let people know so they will stay away from this place. Please heed my warning it was awful. For your sanity n health book another hotel/inn. Would rate this place a ZERO in hospitality, cleanliness, and unhealthy. Im ashamed of the way they expect their customers to live.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank honestoponion
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The room was disgusting and smelled! The bathroom was dirty and mold on the shower walls. There was some kind of oily handprints on the walls. The bed sheets were stained with who knows what. The cover on the bed had hairs, holes and stains all over it. So ashamed this was our hotel. This hotel should be inspected by the health department. It was by far the worst place we've ever stayed in my 48 years of life. Not acceptable! Rating for this slum room should be less than one star! Beware!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AbbieDave
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last year and was okay. Gave it a second chance for Memorial Day weekend and this place has gotten worse. Peeled paint, poor vent system in bathroom, a patch where water damage might of been holding ceiling in shower, and cabinets in kitchenette are disgusting. The pull out couch was maybe an inch thick and not comfortable at all and they never gave sheets or pillow to us for the pull out bed so we had to go to the store. Pool wasn't very clean and needed some upgrading. A/c in room didn't work so we also bought a fan to keep us cool. Gave them a second chance and won't be back. Disappointed because I've stayed at quite a few other Rodeway Inns and never had a problem.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lalaleia
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

One highlight, George, who checked us in. Friendly, professional, courteous. That's where it stopped. Room smelled, extremely dated, sparsely furnished. Cracks in walls. About two inches of open space under the doors.
I was there about three hours, got up to go to work. Owner, manager, whatever he was suppose to be, threw my son and his wife out, threatened to call the police because I was the registered guest and my son (along with his wife and 13 month old daughter) were not.
This DUMP sells for over $150 a night during the summer. Stay somewhere else. SUPPORT AMERICAN OWNED HOTELS. I remember when Choice was a nice hotel group. No more. Sickening.
This is actually the second Choice property I've been disgusted by in recent months. Sad.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business