See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel doesnt has kitchenware not even a coffee machine in the rooms. They staff replace the towels everyday but the dont vucum the rooms. I wasnt happy because I paid too much for that kind of hotel the only good thing is really close to the beach.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AidaZhagui
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome stay with the family. Having a kitchenette in the room was very convenient. This is a great place for familes on a budget. It was great to be so close to the water. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana B
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The worst hotel I have ever stayed at. A/C did not work. 92 in room at 5pm. Wifi did not work, had to use phone data as hotspot. Room was not cleaned, found food under bed. Management did not care that I payed $209 a night and had no A/C. Yes $209 a night and no ac! If I moved my car at night I had to park 6 blocks away, as parking filled up. Parking lot so small, watched 2 cars back into support columns. Would not recommend staying here for any purpose! They wouldn't refund, or allow early check out when you want to leave due to A/C not working, blamed it on Heat Index, BAH! Other hotel where conference was held was so cold had to wear a sweater. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jamiwalling
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is dated but clean. The shower had hot water and great water pressure.
The staff was very friendly. The room did not have a coffee maker or kitchen supplies but that was adverised so we brought our own. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

visited from a monday- friday in July. had a room right outside of the pool which actually was nice so we could tell when it was crowded so there were a few times that we were the only ones in the pool. parking is terrible. very tight on second level ( was never able to find a spot on first level) . short walk to the beach which was nice. elevator and stair well had a weird smell. room was very outdated. beds and pillows weren't very comfy. liked the size of the room and easily could fit four (there was only two of us this time). balcony was very small and barely fit the two chairs provided. fridge was nice and big (not a mini fridge) . I have stayed in other Rodeway's before and this one was just ok. might go back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple