“Excellent Food”

Mi Jalisco Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Urbanna
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have eaten here before and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent. I ate there 7/25/17 and had chimingas and they were very good; however, i had dessert, the chocolate taco with ice cream in the middle and it was frozen solid and I had a hard time eating it. I much prefer the flan instead. Servie is very good and they have inside and outside dining.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Simply *wonderful* Mexican food.
Well worth the visit!
We stopped by while camping locally & will be making it a must-do the next time we return.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Very small. The staff acted like we were intruding on them. The frozen margarita had no alcohol. I didn't order a slurpee. The food was very salty. Would not eat there again.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We had take out over the weekend and it was fabulous! Hopeful to eat in the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

My experience was excellent. The Pollo Fundido was top notch. The restaurant is doing very well for being in Urbanna. Urbanna is very hard for restaurants to do well, as many have been forced to close. Urbanna is an Oyster town. The food came relatively quickly, the food was great, and even a picky eater loves it. The service was great and one of the best things about it was their Salsa and chips. The salsa was perfect, not too spicy, not too bland. Highly recommend.