“Always Good”

Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience authentic Italian dishes and world class customer service right here in McLean when you visit BRIO Tuscan Grille Tyson's Corner Center. Chef-inspired signature dishes that delight the palate, expertly crafted cocktails, and a cozy ambience combine for a dining experience you'll want to have again and again. Make a reservation to dine at BRIO Tuscan Grille tonight! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Went for business dinner while in Tysons last week. I had a house salad and Pasta Alla Vodka - yummy little pouches of ricotta in a delicious cream sauce. My colleague had the lobster bisque and the pasta pesto. All was good. Reliable when traveling. Server was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

When our favorite was crowded, we went next door to Brio. Their restaurant is quite large, and we got a table immediately. We were interested in light fare and ordered two flatbread pizzas, a chopped salad to spit, and beer.

The salads are ample (and fine to split); the server brought them already split, with each of us receiving a good portion. The flatbread arrived piping hot and fresh from the oven. It was really tasty!

Had not been here in years, but with this experience will look forward to returning!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Our family enjoyed a meal from the weekend brunch menu. On Saturday and Sunday the brunch menu offering excellent value is served until 3pm. While the standard gluten free menu is limited, the kitchen is very willing to modify certain dishes to make them gluten free. I enjoyed the "modified " chicken Marsala with a delicious assortment of grilled vegetables and mashed potatoes while husband and son both had the lasagna with a house salad to begin. The mixed basket of breads was a big hit with our son and refilled without even asking by our very attentive waiter.
Brio has numerous locations and the food, service and decor at every one of their restaurants has been very good.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I've visited this place before and decided to bring fiance back. The food was great but the customer service was exceptional. Artie was very professional and went out of his way to accommodate us. Very satisfied with experience. Congrats on the baby girl!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I simply cannot say enough good things about this place. Even when I had one bad waiter, the manager more than made up for it when he contacted me after reading my review. He wanted to make sure I would not abandon BRIO Tuscan Grill. I assured I would not. In return, he offered a gift card for my wife and I to use the next time we dined there. I explained this was not necessary, but Godfrey insisted. That is customer service at its finest! My wife and I celebrated with a bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay, which is one of the best Chards available in the US. We started with a bowl of Tomato Bisque and a Caesar Salad. We then dined on Shrimp Scampi and Scallop Risoto. Another wonderful experience at this place. Thank you, Godfrey.