“Outstanding customer service/ excellent hotel.”

Tysons Corner Marriott
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great hotel. Clean, comfortable & chic. The shuttle picked me up from the metro area. Very cheerful check in and out. The concierge lounge at breakfast, had healthy & yummy options. I appreciate the free range egg along with everything else. I was impressed by the friendly & awesome shuttle service, that drives you within 2 miles. Mohamed & Alazar, were the best ambassadors to the hotel & its services. Great F D stafff. Tv got very good channels except my favorite, BRAVO! If they will have it in the rooms then, I'll stay every week end. That's why I didn't extend my stay! I will definitely recommend & I will return back in a heart beat. I will stay every week end if they considered "Bravo"! I thank them all. Very convenient amenities & nice area.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank zalfa A

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed at Tyson's Corner Marriott Sept. 2017 for a 2 night business stay. Front desk was very helpful and check in took about 2 minutes. Room was nice and clean but seemed small. Bathroom was tiny, but clean. It was just me staying so no issue. Room was clean and had what i needed. Did seem a little older and not a real modern vibe. Bed was absolutely perfect. Best sleep I have had in years. Hotel was at capacity but was quiet, no noise issues inside or from roadways. Gym was typical, but crowded at 630am. Easy 495 Access. . Only negative was no vending machines, drink machines on room floors, have to go down to lobby in hotel convenience story by front desk. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great location near the airport and convenient to the folks we were visiting, good access to shopping and not bad access to city, etc. Dining facilities are good, food is good. Hotel is in good condition, again location near the airport is convenient, without being an "airport" hotel and there is shopping in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

As per other hotels booking websites the area was on high demand, I arrived late because of flight delays. I booked two connected rooms but for some reason my booking was cancelled and changed to one room. The front desk personnel fixed that in no time. With same rate, thanks god!

The entrance and parking lot is really nice and practical, access and space wise. It would be nice if they have someone to help with luggage.

The rooms are relatively small but comparable to most hotels in that area. The room is clean and neat with comfy beds. The furniture looks old. And the bathroom was decent.

The check-in and check-out was smooth and fast. And I'd like to thank the front desk manager that night, can't remember her name :(. And also thank Mr. Bill who was of a great help the next morning.

The location is really amazing, it's minutes walking from almost everything you'd need.

It's a bit pricey though compared to many hotels in the same area with same facilities and services.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is my first time staying at this hotel and I did enjoy my stay.
The hotel is situated very close to 495. It's on a busy road and there were some local traffic though it was not bad. You can practically walk to the shopping area.
I checked in on a Saturday and was told that the concierge lounge was closed. The staff offered me either a breakfast (for two) voucher or 750 points. I invited a friend to meet me for breakfast and so I took the voucher. The breakfast was very nice. We enjoyed the restaurant which is located right at the lobby. The decoration is com temporary industrial. This appears to be a property that attract upscale patrons. If you pay for your own breakfast, it will be around $20 a person.
Overall, I do enjoy staying at this hotel. I had a good time. I just wish that there was some back road to avoid the local traffic. Otherwise, I have nothing else to complain.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo