Quality Inn Troutville
US$122
US$97
US$94
Country Inn
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanfront deskparking lotfair priceseparate buildingstay there againbiscuits and gravygreat valuehealthy optionsthe staff was extremely friendlya virginia tech football gamegrassy areadecent placesigns of wearwaffleshot breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Frankly I typically stay at another brand most would consider up a level or two. That said we were here with a group of rooms and we were pleasantly surprised. Main common lobby was quite nice and while some of the room hallways looked a bit worn, the rooms themselves were nice and the beds seem newer, They were very comfortable. You could not beat the price either. There are a few good restaurants nearby and this is close to the freeway, Staff was polite.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This property used to be a Holiday Inn Express, although it has outside corridors. There are amenities, such as a decent fitness room and a large breakfast area, that you don't often see with Quality Inns. The rooms are average in size, amenities and cleanliness--nothing spectacular here but no problems, either. The first room I was assigned was in no shape to be rented and when I returned to the desk the manager not only cheerfully moved me but knocked off a few bucks for my trouble. I thought that was a nice touch and raised my experience from a potentially bad one to a pretty good one. The hotel is currently being impacted by a road construction project, which makes it difficult to find. But, for a budget option, it is a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2017

our room was very clean, the staff was quite hospitable, the bed was comfortable, they put on a nice breakfast with a good selection, the rate was a fair price, and I appreciate that they are pet-friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

I am glad that we met your expectations and you had a good stay. I hope the rest of your travels went well and you arrived safely.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Clean hotel at a fair price. Extremely comfortable bed with above average bathroom. Quiet even though a lot of area utility workers were there. Unfortunately there is road construction that causes you to go two blocks around to get across intersection. Not the hotel's fault. Cracker barrel next door

Room Tip: Stay away from stairwell rooma
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Just passing through the area at night so we didn't have reservations. The hotel was clean and quiet. When my husband checked in they gave him all the discounts available. It was hard to get to with all the road construction but I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for the additional comments. I am glad that we met your expectations and you had a good stay. We (the staff and I) will be so glad when the construction is over. I hope you had a wonderful trip.