Quality Inn Troutville
US$122
US$118
US$95
Country Inn
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanfront deskparking lotfair priceseparate buildingstay there againbiscuits and gravygreat valuehealthy optionsthe staff was extremely friendlya virginia tech football gamegrassy areadecent placesigns of wearwaffleshot breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2016

A Pet friendly hotel with a very clean room. Yes, its an older hotel, and easy to find off I-81. Restaurants are within walking distance. We tried one called Cook Out. Best feature was the extensive breakfast. Love those waffle machines!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel is older but very convenient to Rt 81. Right next door to a Cracker Barrel! Hot breakfast was great. Very bright and clean! The rug in the room had a very undesirable stain! Staff was very pleasant at arriving and also at breakfast! Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Convenient location, adjacent to I-81 with nearby restaurants offering a variety for people on the go. The complementary breakfast was excellent and included eggs, bacon, biscuits, waffles, and the standard bagels, toast, and cereals. I'll certainly stay again - very good value, excellent staff.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Wow! My saw a lady walking across the continental US for 9/11 who was stay at the hotel for the night. The hotel was was very gracious to offer her accommodations! I will definitely be staying with Quality Inn to show my respect for their community out reach!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My sister and I were traveling from Nashville, TN on the weekend of the big U of Tenn vs Virginia Tech game at Bristol. The motels had upped their rates for fans, so we pushed to Troutville. What a great decision! We made the reservation late, we arrived at 9:00 P.M. We were greeted with welcome and kindness. We were even given a goodie bag! The motel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was hot with many choices. They even had bananas (always a good thing). I forget to mention they were right off the interstate!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you for such wonderful comments. I am glad we met your expectations and you had a good stay. I hope the rest of your travels went well and you arrived safely.