US$133
US$132
US$91
GardenInn.com
US$123
Comfort Suites Suffolk-Chesapeake(Suffolk)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$118
US$93
US$92
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Traveling on a budget can be just as exciting as traveling when you're flush. But in a different way. We've all had the luxury of 1200 count linen but how often do you get the exhilaration that comes with a gangway so dark you won't go down it. The place had no toilet paper in the room, a phone that didn't work, a TV that was iffy and a pop machine that only the bravest of us would venture to...after dark. It was kind of clean and it's one saving grace was it had a air conditioner that was spitting out snow balls. I can remember my last words to my wife that night...honey, did you lock and latch the door?

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank blackfootcamp
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

This motel is very old an yes it shows. But the hotel staff are amazing.. After driving all night I was able to go head an check into my room at 6am.. No fee an no questions asked about my dog.. Which was amazing.. My room was clean.. Old and it showed but clean.. They also have a pool which is a plus positive.. I will definitely be staying here again.. Also Gary that works the front desk was great.. Thank u so much for making this a wonderful trip for me my husband an our dog Roxi.. Thank u so much..

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

regular rooms as it suppose to be as an motel 6, I have saved a lot by staying here, about 25 to 30 minutes away from beach but its worth it and you will save a lot.it used to be quality in the last tine stayed here but now its motel 6

Room Tip: you can park right in frond of your room
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I visited last weekend this motel 6. it was an amazing stay. I had stayed a lot of different motel 6 but this one was the upgraded one. The staff created very friendly and warm environment. I will suggest this place to all who are visiting around the area

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sam L
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I was stranded with little to no money and the Motel 6 manager allowed me to stay 2 nights at the weekly rate even though it was the weekend. and treated me with the up most respect. I am thankful for the friendly staff and comfortable clean room..I slept like a baby even though i was stressed and unsure of how i was going to get my car towed to my hometown.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family