Motel 6 Suffolk
Comfort Suites Suffolk-Chesapeake(Suffolk)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$128
US$147
US$78
US$118
US$91
US$137
US$134
Courtyard Suffolk Chesapeake(Suffolk)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$159
US$147
US$137
US$134
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Stayed this past Friday night since it was the only hotel with 1 room left during an event weekend in the area. Assigned Room 250, a non-smoking room: 1) reeked with stale cigarette odor, 2) inside of toilet bowl was severely stained, 3) sink was loose on the vanity, 4) lamp socket damaged - bulb was hanging limp - wires exposed - electrical hazard, 5) pillow case was soiled, 6) only 2 small towels that could double as loofas, 7) portable air conditioner on the floor instead of permanent in the wall and 8) really reeked with stale cigarette smoke. All of this for the tidy price of $92.00. My advice? Never stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles W
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Suffolk, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Charles,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rate policies and the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with the experience you describe we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Out of necessity, and due to a lack of availability from pet friendly hotels anywhere else in Suffolk, I risked it for a night out of a five night reservation. The reviews that claim recently renovated could not be more misleading, the outlets were painted over carpets stained. Overall it was disgusting still had urine on the toilet from previous occupants. The only room they had was smoking, as a previous smoker not ideal but I could work with it until my dogs, wife, and myself roll out of bed ,without a wink of sleep smelling like a Snoop Dog/Willie Nelson concert, from the 2 competing hotel parties. I would not stay here again if they paid me to, they are pet friendly though the staff were even leaving out food and water for the stray cats.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Troy L
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Suffolk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Troy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the inconveniences you experienced with the comfort of your bed during your stay. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Stayed here a few years back...wasn't too bad then, but these days: not so much. I had to change rooms. The bathroom in my first 2nd floor room was iffy. Creepy bathroom, dirty carpet, and sunken beds. <shiver>. Moved to first floor. A little better, but won't stay here again. At $74, WAY overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank illiniboy77
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Stayed here one night did this on Corp Lodging Card . The hotel itself is clean . Not a bad breakfast : Eggs , Sausage , Cereal etcetera . The WIFI was terrible ; very weak signal and I was close too the rotor .

This hotel is a quick stay .

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Roncip
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed at the Quality Inn Hotel Aug 15 and 16. WOOOOOOWWWWW They have really upgraded. The rooms have defintely been deep cleaned. I personally wipe my hotel rooms down with a lysol wipe when i first enter the room. But when I say SPOTLESS>>> i mean SPOTLESS. I was so impressed. From the start of the check out the front desk lady was so sweet and helpful. She directed us to our room and even offered a guide of resturaunts that were near by. When we went to our room it was wonderful. Fresh clean sheets, towels. Flat screen tv's. They upgraded the beds, me and my husband did not want to get out of the bed. It felt so good. They reaplaced the shower heads.. omg it was so wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple