Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
WyndhamUS$84
Booking.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
Vio.comUS$84
All reviews room was clean waffles comfortable stay sausage hot breakfast cereal mountains highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2022

I travel for business quit often and had the misfortune of staying here at this hotel. At times I stay a week or 2 depending on the work project. So when I booked here I was greeted by the manager who is rude, disrespectful and down right nasty. I was told I had to order room service and could only stay a few days of I wanted to stay here. Banging on my door and letting himself into my room while I was showering. He told me I had to leave immediately because I stayed longer then 2 days. I work for a major corporation and stay for a week at a time at some places. I would not recommend this place at all. I have reached out to corporate. Still no call back or follow up .

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
April P, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Strasburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2022

We are sorry that your stay was not pleasant at Ramada Strasburg. First of all, hotel do not have any policy limiting guest stay as we have many business clients stay for long time unless guests do not follow hotel polices such as smoking in rooms or be disturbance to other guests. Secondly, We emphasized on great service and quality to each and every guests who have stayed with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2022

Rooms are clean.Breakfast was good but not with lot of options.Location of the hotel was good with access to gas stations and restaurants.Easily connected to washington DC highways.More parking space and good view of mountains if you stay in 3rd floor.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 21 April 2022

Stayed here overnight on road trip. Half way mark for us to rest. It is a great place! Highly recommend! We didn't stay for breakfast this trip but it is usually just what we need to start our day out!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

Lobby inviting. First impression of room was poor with slashed net curtains. Not sure what happened here! Bed comfortable enough but suspicious stain on top cover was off putting. Hair dryer didn’t work. Had to have another brought up at 6.30am. Breakfast adequate but on leaving walked into a walk of smoke with employees smoking at rear entrance door. Not a good lasting impression! Location is good just off the 81 with a great Mexican restaurant attached.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2022

Traveling with 2 children. Stopped halfway between our destination and home. Made for a good night of rest. Hotel is under construction but it did not make the stay any less desirable. The children really enjoyed the hot breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2022