Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
US$131
PricelineUS$135
Expedia.comUS$137
Hotels.comUS$137
All reviews front desk room was clean queen suite free breakfast yogurt scrambled eggs would definitely stay here again waffle maker nice stay great stop beautiful area stayed here for one night mountains viviana elevator clerk properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2021

This was a great stop for us on our way from Nashville to Philadelphia. Becky was terrific! She was super welcoming and helped us use our gift card. Probably the most helpful front desk agent I have even encountered! I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank dylanbU4177QE
Reviewed 24 October 2021

We decided to book a one night stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg prior to visiting Shenandoah National Park. The hotel is conveniently located off I-81 and offers plenty of parking. The front desk staff were very friendly and quickly checked us in. We found the room to be very clean but smaller then we would have expected. It kind of reminded us of a cruise ship cabin. Breakfast was the typical hotel fare including eggs, sausage, yogurt, etc. Overall it was a nice stay but because of the size of the room, we might not stay at this location again if in the area.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed 19 October 2021

This is an average hotel, our stay started out pretty good. The hotel was not the cleanest, and our first morning we were awoken to our neighbors' very loud business call, where we could here EVERY WORD. We checked out early at 9:00 AM, and had a problem with our Marriott Bonvoy account and charges. Called the hotel, whereupon the afternoon clerk 'Becky Matheni' proceeded to insult me over the phone, over our early departure, accusing me the customer of all sorts of mal-intention (which I won't scribe here), ON OUR VACATION. Becky proceeded to spew mouthfuls of insults toward me, and told me to contact her manager 'Viviani', and said she could care less if I called. Since we are a longtime Marriott Bonvoy member family, I know this is not the Marriott way. This lady's behavior was unconscionable, towards a customer just trying to rectify their families travel plans. Of note, we checked into the Holiday INN Express, that evening, and had a FABULOUS experience. I would not recommend this hotel, and we will be contacting Marriott management directly about my very poor experience.

Room tip: Thin walls, noisy hotel; would stay elsewhere
Date of stay: October 2021
Viviana Villarreal, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Shenandoah Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2021

Dear Snoel,

Thank you for your feedback. First of all, I want to apologize if you felt insulted when Becky was answering to your questions. I can assure you, She never intends to insult anyone and as of now, this is the first time I come accross a complain like this to any of my staff members. If you check reviews Becky is one of our star Front desk clerks and I am sure she never want to disrespect you.

Again, we apologize for the way you felt about her interaction with you.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our trip to Shenandoah national park in August 2021. Hotel staff was very nice sc and helpful. The room was clean. My wife lost an article of clothing in the room. The staff was very helpful in locating it and fedexing it back to me. Thanks Beckie. Only slight issue were the beds. They were not so comfortable. Would stay here again though.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2021

When we checked in to Fairfield Inn Strasburg, we were greeted by the nicest people! Not only the person who gave us our keys and told us about breakfast but also Viviana Villarreal, the General Manager. At the time, of our visit (early June), guests were beginning to return to travel and staying in hotels, and we asked about her staff. She praised all the people who had stayed loyal to the Fairfield Inn through COVID-19 restrictions and to those who were still working diligently to keep guests safe.
As she talked to us, we could tell how much she cared about the people who make this particular inn special and how she appreciated the extra care they were providing to keep rooms clean and provide a good for guests.
It's people, not properties, that make the difference for us -- and, at this location, we could feel the high level of care that each employee gave to guests.

Date of stay: June 2021