“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

The food and coffee very good for a breakfast, but I found the prices to be high. I was disappointed in the amount of 'filler' I. My sandwich/ panini - two small avocado slices to top my seasoned eggs.

Additionally, the staff seemed flustered and mentioned that they were so busy that morning.

On a positive note, I do like Theo outdoor seating option and it is suitable for dogs!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Just a good ole fashion little place to get some good eats and do some people watching in the summer. We enjoy coming here twice a year. We think the price is ok for us to come here occasionally but not often.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Casual, counter-serve cafe chain offering a great menu of sandwiches, pasta, soups & pastries. lemonade is wonderful.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Children's menu; coloring paper and pencils; quick service; tables outside; good value for money. Large menu takes a while to get your head around but worth it!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

The Corner Bakery catered a post-funeral "light lunch" gathering for our family and friends, and the food was outstanding. I loved the chicken salad on a dark bread with raisins & nuts in it (and I'm usually not a chicken salad fan). Others around me were raving about the delicious sandwiches. The salads were very good, and the desserts were great. I was not involved in the ordering, but I'm glad the food came from the Corner Bakery!