All reviews walking distance great hotel complimentary breakfast northern virginia room was clean would recommend this hotel to anyone indoor pool front desk staff hotel is located the breakfast area would definitely stay here again the hotel staff nice breakfast great price convenient location oatmeal dc area
Reviewed 18 February 2015

The hotel is located in an area of shops and restaurants.
Restaurants can be found within walking distance of .
The room is large .
The room has a microwave and coffee maker.
In the hotel, there is a basic gym and a small pool.
Basic breakfast, almost unchanged between days.
The free internet is slow.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Dear Shabtay B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Having lot of dining options around the hotel is definitely a perk while staying with us. I’m glad to know that you were able to use our recreational facilities and you were completely satisfied with the amenities in the room. Your comments regarding the breakfast will be addressed to the department and will make sure we look for ways to spice up the breakfast menu. Since your review, we've added new items and multiple toppings/dressings to make your breakfast experience better when you visit us next time.

We hope to see you soon.
Nick Shrestha

Reviewed 17 February 2015

I have found that the staff at this particular property are excellent & always very accommodating... Many of the front line staff have been at this location for quite a good many years - especially Chris - always smiling & greets you by name... Good luck & enjoy!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 February 2015

I stayed at this Hampton on a recent trip to the D.C. area. It was located about 20-25 miles from D.C. taking roughly 40-45 minutes to get there due to traffic. I was in the Sterling area to visit a friend but due to illness had to change my plans causing me to arrive at the Hampton way before normal check-in time. I explained the situation to the front desk and after just a few minutes they were able to get me into a room around noon. This was much appreciated.

The room itself was clean and typical of most normal Hampton Inn rooms. The bed was fairly comfortable and the pull out bed (in the King room) was great for my kids. The room showed a bit of wear and tear but overall nothing to complain about. Using Hilton points it cost only 20,000 points which is definitely on the lower end of the normal range for a standard Hampton room in a suburb of a big city (they normally run 30,000-40,000 points). So, in those regards I feel like the room was a good deal.

We used the pool and it was comfortably warm and clean. Lighting was a little dim in the pool area on a cloudy, winter afternoon though.

The free breakfast the next morning was very good. The staff did a great job cleaning the area and restocking the food which was fairly busy with what appeared to be a lot of business travelers on a weekday.

The location of the hotel is great too. Just off Rt. 7 and surrounded by plenty of stores and restaurants. You won't have to venture far for a meal or to pick up a few necessities.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2015

My overall experience was good, but the staff seemed unprepared for someone who was paying cash. I even put a deposit for incidentals in cash (required if not paying via credit), and getting my cash back at check out was a 20 minute ordeal. They finally figured it out, but it was a little irritating.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
HamptonDullesCascade, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Dear Jason B,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our property. We sincerely value your candid feedback. I'm really pleased to hear, overall you had a good stay, nevertheless disappointed to understand your experience at the time of check-out. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have retrained our team and have taken necessary steps to avoid such inconveniences to our valued guests in future.

Please contact me directly if we can be of any assistance as we look forward to your next visit.

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades.

Rohitha Basnayake
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 30 January 2015

We have repeatedly used this hotel for extra rooms for our family events. We have always had clean rooms, awesomely pleasant staff, and a yummy breakfast bar. We have had no complaints from the many people we have housed here. The location is great.....close to Dulles Airport and Washington DC. Also within walking distance of a grocery store, some shopping and restaurants. Love this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family