Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Staybridge.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
TripadvisorUS$109
Lol.travel
All reviews parking lot front desk evening dinner indoor pool social hour burner stove ice maker pots and pans a wonderful stay microwave death housekeeping laundry freezer funeral
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

My friend booked at this hotel for the holidays. I went to visit and just as I was about to leave I saw not one but 3 roaches. I killed two. My friend called the front desk and was given another room. I asked her do they exterminate and she said yes but people leave food. Based on that answer it doesn't sound like they do very good cleaning. The next day I my friend said another roach was found on top of the microwave. Disgusting.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jessica C, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Stafford Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

We sincerely apologize for the issue you encountered while staying with us. We thank you for the time you took to give us your feedback. We would like assure you that our pest control was notified and the issue has been resolved. We are happy to hear your room was moved promptly after reporting the issue. We do hope you will give us another chance in the future to show you this was an exception.

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Everything was great - except for the internet.
COVID kept them from a proper breakfast - but I can’t really blame them for that
It’s nice there was a 7-11 in the parking lot for 24/7 trips.
Room cleaning was sporadic - not sure what was happening there, but I also think that was due to COVID.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2020

Do not waste your money here! We needed a suite to stay in about a week. Refrigerator/freezer would not work, no coffee maker in the room, the couch was crappy and you could not make it into a bed because it hit the dresser, no hairdryer, no ice machine, the carpet in the room was stained, and the breakfast advertised was not provided even though we paid extra for it with the reservation. The managers refuse to call me back regarding a refund. We keep getting the run around even though we made them aware of the issues immediately and checked out the next morning because of them. They SCAMMED us out of over $600 dollars. Renter beware!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 870tammya
Reviewed 7 April 2020

My husband's comment sums it up, "I don't think I've ever stayed in a place all my life who treated us so well." We stayed due to the unexpected death of my son. The Staybridge made a terrible tragic time easier for us. The front desk was responsive and friendly about multiple changes we had to make as plans for the funeral became firm. The rooms were spacious and set up perfectly for travelling with small children. Housekeeping was extremely attentive and worked around our schedule as well as children's naps while keeping the rooms perfectly clean and comfortable. The evening meal / snack was perfect for our needs during the week, and the hostess there was AMAZING. She went out of her way to ensure we knew of every amenity the hotel had to offer - the pool, evening dinner, video room. She created a friendly space for us and the children (while being respectful of other guests of course.) We had to go back a few weeks later but the Staybridge was booked - the other hotel was more expensive and lacking in many ways.

Room tip: The suite with a separate bedroom was perfect for our family so we could converse easily after the children went to bed.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020

I left my wedding ring at the hotel and called the hotel to find it. The hotel staff went above and beyond to find it. Not only did they scour the room, they (without my requesting it) went back the next day to look through their vacuum cleaner and they found my ring there. Mary and Eleesa were particularly wonderful and I am so grateful to them for trusting my ring was left there and taking the initiative to find it for me, when they didn't need to.

It was also a wonderful stay in general, but this made it memorable.

Date of stay: December 2019