“Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The green curry chicken is tasty and the bamboo shoots are soft but not mushy. The curry has spice but not crazy (note that I eat scorpion pepper stuff, so my spice level is skewed).
Gentle music plays in the background.
The staff is courteous and attentive. They tolerated plenty of questions and weren't bothered by them.
One downside is the lunch menu price isn't available on the weekends. It's the same food, but like most places, it's all about getting the business crowd in.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

After driving around the Springfield town center and not wanting to have your typical box restaurant meal there's a little shopping center at the corner of the parking lot that has a number of different restaurants. I decided on Thai café and I am so glad I did. It offers ample parking and a large dining room as well as take out. I came in, ordered quickly and was greeted by three very friendly people. The food is fantastic. I sat at one of the booths while I waited for my food and everybody that walked by said hello. The owner or manager seemed very engaging and was so happy that I come in on a rainy Sunday evening. I got to watch the football game while I waited and can hardly wait to come back and enjoy the restaurant for a sitdown dinner.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Some of the most authentic Thai food I've had. Staff was very friendly Ordered an app and main dish for dinner, and it was enough for two!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We enjoy our lunch at the Thai Cafe. The food was very good, the service was excellent, and the prices were reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for some good Thai food.

1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch/early dinner and had great food. They even modified a rice dish to a noodle dish for us.
Friendly service, anticipated our needs for the toddler in our group with a paper cup of water, not glass, and plastic utensils - no knife.

1  Thank BubbleMarker