“Good Breakfast While Traveling”
Review of Omelet Shoppe

Omelet Shoppe
Ranked #18 of 112 Restaurants in Salem
Description: We Are Egg'expert
Description: We Are Egg'expert
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here traveling down 81. It was easy to get to from interstate. We got there around 6:45 am and there wasn’t many people there. It did fill up tho. We all got omelets and I customized mine. Huge portions for a fair price. The place was very clean. It even smelled clean. Our waitress Randi was very attentive and nice. Would recommend and may stop in again sometime!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Service was slow, but the people were friendly and apologetic. The food was average. The cook on duty was not well organized, but I understand that this is not the usual situation. Perhaps my next visit will be when a more experienced cook is on duty.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The best omelet ever ! I got the Steak and Cheese Omelet and it was fantastic ! Have already gone back again for another. Breakfast is available all day which is great !

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I had seen signs for this place while on I-81. On this day, I was hungry, and I went in. It has the feel of a Waffle House, very cozy. The food was great. The waitress was wonderful. Great price. You have to eat here.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a burger but was super excited to see an open face roast beef sandwich on the menu! We had both. Very fresh ingredients, hot, and delicious. Service was super friendly from all the staff. Then topped it off with homemade pies from a local bakery. Amanda was super hospitable as our server. Great experience!

Been to Omelet Shoppe? Share your experiences!