US$135
US$103
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$91
US$105
US$100
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

All reviewsa pet friendly hotelallow petsno extra chargeburger kingroom was cleanbreakfast areawaffleswaffle makerdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlysausagegreat place to stayfree breakfastfront desk clerkbiscuitsfirst flooroff the highway
Reviewed 6 October 2017

You Need To Stay Here!! If you traveling in or around the Salem Virginia area and want to stay at one of the best hotels ever, this is the property!! From management and staff that’s second to none to one of the best breakfast bars and room cleanliness, this was a stay more than well worth it. VERY highly recommended!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your travels through our area. My staff and I look forward to providing more of our HERE FOR YOU! service for future stays. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Highly recommend la Quinta in Salem-Roanoake, Virginia, if you are looking for pet friendly accommodations neat I-81. Great location, very comfortable beds. with breakfast included in the room charge.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Ms. Rose, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your travels through our area. I certainly appreciate that you took the time to write a wonderful positive review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was our 6th stay at this location, while attending a Football Game. The location is always clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly. On one of our recent trips, we were arriving very late due to previous commitments and a staff member contacted me on my cell phone to ensure everything was okay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Mr. Hatcher, thank you very much for your LOYALTY. At Laquinta Salem, my staff and I are always 'HERE FOR OUR GUESTS" Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay!!!! This hotel is very nice with spacious clean rooms. Beds are very comfortable. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Easy access just off interstate 81. This will most diffentenly be where I stay in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your travels to our area for the Football game. So glad that you found our beds comfortable and staff very accommodating and friendly. At Laquinta Salem, our motto is pretty simple, to be CLEAN AND FRIEND AND HERE FOR YOU!! Look forward to seeing you again for future game travels.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I asked the Front Desk Clerk for information about going to the city of Roanoke from Salem and she only knew how to give instructions using I-81. I wanted to use a side street. She said she was not from the area. I was told the next day by the Manager that she had not yet received training for her position. There was a map of the area at the front desk but the Clerk did not know that it was there. Also, the cable TV listing in the room did not match the channel choices on the television. The next day the Manager said that the cable company changes the channels often. But for this customer who watches TV in the evening this situation was frustrating. There are few restaurants near to this hotel. This property is listed in Trip Advisor as in Roanoke. It is south of Roanoke and closer to Salem.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

I am very sorry that my staff was not able to help you with your questions.
We will definitely focus on more training for any questions like yours. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.