“Welcoming Sushi Restaurant”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Are you looking for top quality sushi at affordable prices? Visit Ben Gui Sushi and get Japanese cuisine and sushi that you would find in a big city. We serve Japanese Cuisine as well as Sushi, with an environment that is family friendly. We are an excellent location for business dinners, eating with your entire family, or just a stop for a quick healthy bite to eat. Experience the freshest product with plenty of unique twists to make each and every visit a pleasant one. We are also available for catering and private dinners.
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best sushi restaurant in Roanoke, by far. I'm not a big sushi eater, but my husband is and so we decided to go here for dinner a few evenings ago. It has been awhile since we dined here since we moved out of Roanoke in 2013. The friendliness and welcoming attitude of the stuff is warm and inviting. I appreciate this. My husband ordered "the boat" and was not disappointed. I ordered cucumber and avocado sushi and it was yummy. The miso soup was delicious. I definitely enjoyed our dinner here.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Ben Gui has clearly the best sushi in Roanoke. It is fresh and served in a clean environment with pleasant wait staff.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I wasn't blown away, but the service was great and they had a fantastic selection of sushi. There really isn't much on there that isn't sushi so not a great place for picky kids.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Whether we are eating at the restaurant or snagging some pick-up on the way home, Ben Gui is our go-to sushi spot. Staff is friendly and the sushi is OMG good!!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Very friendly, in small shopping center, family run where the sushi master is the owner and manager. Very clean. Order from the menu or request a special and the sushi master takes you on an amazing adventure. Or order traditional Japanese dishes.