“A good variety of Pub food and drinks.”

Martin's Downtown Bar & Grill
Ranked #55 of 492 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We met here with a large crowd in town for a wedding. The setting was great for moving around from table to table talking with fellow attendees. Some only ordered drinks, some ordered food. The wait staff did a good job of keeping track of orders and tabs. The food was tasty and arrived in a reasonable time, given the crowd. There were drinks available for most tastes. We enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times. Service is typically fast. Every item I have tried I have enjoyed and I typically get something different every time. Good beer sections...with a try.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered Fish and Chips to go, and the fish was overcooked and tasteless. I'm not sure if the cook had stepped out for a little too long or what, but the fish was on the verge of burnt, and looked and tasted like something you would get out of the freezer section at Wal-mart (for less than $13.00). I know we're a ways from the ocean here, but that fish was unacceptable. I will not be back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Enjoyed our visit here. Funky and dark atmosphere. Plenty of young people, most likely due to good food at fair prices. Friendly staff and music was beginning to start at 9:30pm on a Thursday.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We had a difficult time picking something from the menu. So many of the selections were appealing. Let's start with multilple selections of cheese fries. I can't remember the name of my choice, but it was wonderful. Melted pepperjack cheese and ghost pepper cause. Go easy, but it was wonderful. Several selections of Mac and Cheese. Almost went for the the truffled mac, but chose the 3-4 cheese selection which included gouda. It was so wonderful. Spinach and artichoke dip lovely. Service by Sara was A+++++++. If you have a choice, seating at the bar area tables is more intimate.