“Excellent pizza!”

Ranked #66 of 492 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Nice little place near the Grandin Theater. Very good pizza, a nice variety of specialty pizzas; good lunch special.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

My husband and I had our first date in the Grandin neighborhood so we try to go back there and celebrate on each anniversary. This year we decided to try Grace's Place and we are so happy we did! My favorite food is pizza so I am a discriminating connoisseur and am pretty picky about what pizza gets my stamp of approval. I give Grace's two thumbs up

I had the four cheese pizza and asked for extra sauce. They made it perfectly. My husband ordered the Philly Steak sandwich and it was great as well. The sandwich was not a traditional Philly Steak, as it was prepared on a bread similar to focaccia. Grace's makes and bakes their own bread and pizza crust and it was awesome. The pizza crust was really great too.

In addition, the service was exceptional. When we walked in there was a very large party of about 20-30 people, plus another five or six groups at various tables and booths. We settled in and prepared to wait for our orders and for the service to be slow. We were pleasantly surprised when we were seated quickly and the waiter showed up right away. He took our order, then got the food to us in 5-6 minutes. The server and host were both personable, helpful, attentive and very nice to us.

All in all, we were absolutely happy with our visit and would return anytime we are back in the area. If you enjoy Italian fare, Grace's is a great place to eat. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We visit about two if not more a week. The best pizza in Roanoke hands down. Great staff too!! My husband and I have spoken to Grace before and she is wonderful. Not sure why this restaurant isn't number 1! Oh and the baked ziti is AMAZING!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I really enjoy Grace's Pizza. It's not fancy but the service is friendly and the pizza is good. The menu is pretty varied and extends beyond the normal pizza choices. The place stays packed on Friday and Saturday night, which is a testament to how good it is, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Grace's is a great pizzeria in a cute neighborhood. The service is quick and friendly and the pizzas are fantastic. Definitely worth a visit. And take the time to walk around this neighborhood!