US$75
Country Inn
US$120
US$99
HolidayInn.com
Econo Lodge Civic Center(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$50
US$51
US$49
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
Priceline
1,196 results
All reviewsroom was cleanrubber duckindoor poolthe breakfast areastay there againcontinental breakfastenjoyed my staynice stayyogurtvery nice hoteloff the highwayclose to the airportfront desk staffone night stayfirst floorthe blue ridge parkwayroanoke area
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were travelling to Florida. Stopped there for the night. Recently renovated, we got the room for a mere $75 on my Best Western Rewards number. Close to a bevy of restaurants, you can easily walk to your favourite food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lori W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hello Stephane,

Thank you for your review. We think we're in a great location too!

Please come back and see us. On the way back from Florida?

Lori and staff

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We travel with two small dogs and look for pet friendly hotels along I-81. This is a little off of 81 but well worth the detour. It's clean, comfortable and the staff are friendly. Good value for the money. Pet area is grassy and waste bags are provided. Hotel is in a great location in a large shopping area. We were able to find a restaurant open late at night on Easter! I was afraid we'd be out of luck for food since we arrived after 9 pm. We will be back!

Room Tip: The charge for pets is not listed on the web site nor was it known to the BW reservation agent (although she was able to confirm that a pet-friendly room was available). Call hotel directly to confirm fees.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I called the hotel early the day of our arrival to see if they’d let us in to our room early because my dad was not feeling well. They let us in our room at 11am. We were so appreciative of Lori & the staff! It meant a lot because he just wanted to lie down & relax. We were 5 hours away from home & on the 2nd day of our trip. Our room was literally spotless. The beds were wonderfully comfortable! The breakfast room is pretty small but it was what you’d expect for breakfast food. It was good & the lady working the room was super sweet! The only gripe we had (Rm#317) is the shower was really hard to get adjusted. Either too cold or too hot. Otherwise, keep up the good work!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Check in was long due to computer issues. Everything else was fine.
Room was very clean and mattress was comfortable. The best amenity was a chair and ottoman with a sufficient reading lamp. The breakfast area is small but adequate. The food was typical but an added touch was half an orange wrapped in Saran Wrap. Would certainly come back to this property .Staff was very courteous.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandy R
Lori W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Sandy,

Hi there!

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate it very much. The orange you enjoyed is fresh and cut in two but you're of course welcome to have as many as you'd like. :-)

I'm glad you will come back if in the area. We're looking forward to your visit.

Thanks again,
Lori and Staff

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here for a business trip to Roanoke. After a quick check-in with a friendly front desk clerk, I went to the second floor via elevator with my colleague and we were BOMBARDED with an overwhelming pot and cigarette smell, which lingered in our rooms (213 and 219). When I went downstairs to complain, there was literally a LINE of people complaining - one from room 313 and one from the fitness center! Unfortunately my rooms window did not open so I couldn't even air out my room. Speaking of air, the AC unit only goes as low as 70 degrees, so if you like to sleep in a cool room, forget it. Not an option.

I did have breakfast - typical hotel breakfast - but was pleasantly surprised to find almond milk available and unpleasantly surprised to find no fruit anywhere. Not a ton of seating, so plan to eat in your room (there was none when I went down around 7:15AM).

Location is great, with a mall and restaurants easily accessible. The hotel is easy to find and right off the highway.

I travel weekly for my job, and I recognize the pot stank is not the hotel's fault. However, it was so bad I put my business clothes back in the car so they wouldn't get stinky, and ran out to Pier One to get some scented gel beads to put near the door. That being said, there are tons of other options in the area, literally a stone's throw away, and I think I'll try them in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello,

Yes, a few days ago we had someone who disregarded our No Smoking policy. We did indeed have several complaints. We walked the hallways trying to nail down the exact room and even called each room in the general area. Everyone said "It's not me". Because we're 100% non-smoking and we request each guest to acknowledge that, we rarely have someone smoke....but it happens. I will share with you that upon checking out....we found the guest and charged him $150 smoking fee. We have zero tolerance for it. I'm sorry that happened.

Also, we do have a very small breakfast seating area. But lots of great food! I'm surprised you wrote that we have no fruit. We have bananas, apples, and citrus fruit every morning. But we do run out of some things...just not usually all of them at one time. Thanks for noting that.

Thanks for your great review!

Lori and Staff